(Formerly known as Project Snow.)

Good Luck!

• Shane and coolgamer012345 like this

#2 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 29 May 2016 - 06:30 AM

I notice some of your sound effects have a popping sound at the end, such as the Zora's fireball. This is a common problem in 2.5 and can be solved by resaving the files in Audacity before importing them into ZC. Figured I should point it out as it doesn't seem intentional like the rest of the oddities of this quest.

#3 basseboy1337

basseboy1337

• Members

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:41 AM

I feel stupid i cant seem to find the sword XD

#4 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 29 May 2016 - 11:10 AM

You are not stupid basseboy1337 but this quest is looking really like a joke to me. No sword, a dark cave, and save points on the overworld, Need I say more...... The least you could have done TheOnlyOne was to give the player a sword. 

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 29 May 2016 - 11:12 AM.

#5 basseboy1337

basseboy1337

• Members

Posted 29 May 2016 - 11:15 AM

I've so far found a mushroom a shield and a braclet

The braclet meaning its the gauntlet thing

Edited by basseboy1337, 29 May 2016 - 11:15 AM.

#6 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 29 May 2016 - 11:46 AM

You are not stupid basseboy1337 but this quest is looking really like a joke to me. No sword, a dark cave, and save points on the overworld, Need I say more...... The least you could have done TheOnlyOne was to give the player a sword. 

This quest isn't your typical quest, doesn't mean it's a joke. :P You have to be extremely observant of your surroundings and even then you have to mess with your surroundings in ways you haven't done so before. The author did say you have to have a lot of patience for this quest. There's a lot of indications to help you understand how things work however and once you pick them up the quest becomes slightly easier to navigate through. Normally, I would dislike quests like these... But I've been laughing it off. This quest certainly has the Yeto`s Quest effect. :P

What's wrong with save points on the overworld? I think it makes sense because they can also warp you to town. It wouldn't make as much sense to have them indoors otherwise. I find the save statues/system more convenient than most quests.

-

As for progress, I'm stumped. I'm only at the beginning still myself... Though I have figured out some of its logic already. I am probably going to drop it half way (I won't review it if that's the case) since as you said, some people might not like it, but I'm playing this with an open mind. So wish me luck, or something. :U

#7 TK8305

TK8305

I <3 Miyu

• Members

Posted 29 May 2016 - 12:29 PM

A fixed up Yeto's Quest....very interesting!  I may have to give it a look sometime.

Also....this only means one thing....

UDF!!!!!  Guess what you are going back to this November!?  xDDDD

Edited by TK8305, 29 May 2016 - 12:30 PM.

#8 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 29 May 2016 - 04:26 PM

"No maze paths have a solution."

So does that mean you have to find out the solution or are maze path rooms just dead ends?

#9 basseboy1337

basseboy1337

• Members

Posted 29 May 2016 - 04:26 PM

and now I've also found a bomb bag and 2 red keys but i dont know where to go next :/

#10 TheOnlyOne

TheOnlyOne

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 29 May 2016 - 04:47 PM

I assure you this quest is not a joke. If you've yet to find any items, I suggest trying to interact a bit more with your surroundings.

You can only ever leave maze paths in one direction.

#11 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:44 PM

If you fight the prison, you get the gorilla fire boomer, - you get the blue collar to see the spirits when they guide you you also get ""one up"" when you find the blue bomb bag.."" make a trick and get 99)   >>>> :whistle: 

#12 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 29 May 2016 - 10:12 PM

Last thing I got was the bombs. This is AMAZING. It's pure discovery and it's like playing Zelda for the first time ever.

• vravelo likes this

#13 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 30 May 2016 - 04:05 AM

This is great stuff, but I don't think I've ever been so puzzled by a quest before. I have yet to find a single item. I've found a few secret passages, but even they lead me to dead ends.

• Shane and Deedee like this

#14 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:18 AM

I'd spoil how to get the sword, but that'd ruin the satisfaction of finding it yourself.

However, if you want some items, the first ones you can get are in the town area. Try experimenting with what you know to reach/find them.

Edited by Dimentio, 30 May 2016 - 08:18 AM.

• Avaro likes this

#15 matski

matski

Junior

• Members

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:33 AM

Where can I find a clue on how to solve the first maze path at the start of the game either in the dark cave or in taija cave or is there something I am missing? 

Edited by matski, 30 May 2016 - 08:40 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users