• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 Fox

Fox

Will the Hero rise again?

• Members

Posted 03 November 2002 - 01:15 AM

Ooooh! I'll take the job!

Oh yeah, I don't have a place to upload everything.

Oh yeah, I don't have the time.

So maybe I won't take the job.

Interesting nonsense tidbit: If WB hadn't of promoted Nick to admin status, I wouldn't have become a moderator of the ZC forums, probably wouldn't have started Question of the Week, Nick probably wouldn't have had the inspiration to make Screenshot of the Week, and so wouldn't pass it on to one of you. So really, if WB hadn't of promoted Nick to admin, then one of you wouldn't be getting this responsibility. Or something.

Or you could just say none of this would have happened if WB hadn't made PZC.

#17 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 03 November 2002 - 08:48 PM

It's a hard decision... so I'm going to go with first come, first serve policies and choose Praethus... however, if he gets swamped somehow, it will go on to Teilyr, etc.

Whenever he comes around AIM again, I'll try to fetch the entries that have been sent to me for the one that was supposed to happen 2 weeks ago. icon_confused.gif

Whoever gets this will be able to choose the days when the weekly voting begins and ends (as long as the days are at the very least, 3 days apart and there is time to submit after the end of the voting).

#18 Praethus

Praethus

Lord of the Darkness

• Members

Posted 03 November 2002 - 09:50 PM

I accept. Voting for SotW 5 will begin tomorrow. Yay! So, if you wanna add any last many entries, you can PM them to me, or post them here, or email them to me here at Praethus@excite.com Try to avoid emailing if it's really big, but if it's necessary, go ahead.

#19 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 04 November 2002 - 11:14 AM

QUOTE(Nick @ Nov 2 2002, 07:58 PM)
Aside from school, I also work on quests, chat with people, post on this board, post at AZC, beta test quests (I test about 6 quests), post at AGN sometimes, go do stupid chores, moderate this board, admin this board, do updates to the main site, so yeah... I've been short on time lately. icon_confused.gif

Okay, I see we can knock off chatting with people for a whole hour, posting at boards for a whole hour and working on quests and stuff. You can suspend many of those things for a single hour to do SOTW. None of them are going to suffer if you ignore them for more than a couples minutes you know? icon_razz.gif

#20 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 04 November 2002 - 11:27 AM

Be quiet, Wolfy. We all have habits. Besides, forum visitation and chat is random. You can't really schedule it.

#21 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 04 November 2002 - 11:31 AM

yes, but you can ignore it for a certain time frame to get other things done. Its not like posting here is such a huge priority. Just saying that he can postpone other activities in favor of others.

#22 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 04 November 2002 - 04:01 PM

*sigh*

I'm lazy. There. I said it. I'm lazy. icon_confused.gif

I haven't done the last few because I was too lazy to spend 5 minutes putting a post together or upload the images. Why? Well, I don't know. icon_confused.gif

#23 Praethus

Praethus

Lord of the Darkness

• Members

Posted 04 November 2002 - 10:01 PM

Don't worry about people, I took over and all is well. I will have the poll set up in a few minutes.

#24 Teclis

Teclis

The Last Vampire

• Members

Posted 05 November 2002 - 08:40 AM

You'll do good, Praethus!:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users