Secret of the Golden Ring

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#1 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 12:53 PM

Hi guys! I just updated my quest to work on ZC 2.50 and added some new content. If anybody needs help let me know, I'll be around :)

#2 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:09 PM

I know the white sword is somewhere in the Gerudo Desert… but where?

#3 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:21 PM

On the lower most right screen on the desert, look for a clue. Let me know if that helps ;)

#4 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:27 PM

On the lower most right screen on the desert, look for a clue. Let me know if that helps ;)

I must be stupid… I can't see anything...

#5 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:33 PM

For some reason I can't upload images :confused: but on the very bottom lower right screen of the desert there is a "bump" on the lower wall of rock with a mismatched tile of sand in front of it. Bomb it and the sword will be inside.

• Joki likes this

#6 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:12 PM

Thanks for telling me where the white sword is Alex-Link because I couldn't find it either. Was I supposed to find magic in the first 2 levels? The first magic I found was in level 3 so I thought maybe I overlooked it earlier.

#7 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 07:29 PM

No problem! And yes, if you get the letter from the old man in the desert and give it to his wife from Lake Hylia you can get magic before level 3, but it's not completely necessary.

#8 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 09:11 PM

Thanks for the help. I have lots of magic now and thank God I have the half magic.  I have finished levels 1-5 and have started level 6 but I'm stuck in there trying to figure out where to push a block in order for the wand to hit the statue so I can get past a row of blocks. I can only move the block to the right. I used up all my magic trying to figure out where to put the block and where I should be standing to use the wand but I can't get past. I've just downloaded your update in case that's where the problem is.

I'm also stuck trying to figure out how to get into the waterfalls  in the Frosty area for the Magic Sword. Nothing in my inventory seems to work on either sides  or the top and bottom of the waterfalls.

Thanks in advance and btw I think your quest is great and I'm sure that many others will enjoy it too.

#9 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 09:18 PM

Is it the block with the mirror that flips up & down? If so, you need to push it right until it reaches the top of the eyeball statue. You need to shoot your magic right on the middle of it and hope it lands on the mirror as it flips down. It's mostly a lucky shot but it works best when you're a bit far away from it so try it and hopefully it lands on the right moment!

As far as the waterfalls, try melting the very top one with your candle. It should be able to melt it and open up the cave.

And thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it :) let me know if you need any more help.

Edited by Alex-Link, 03 May 2014 - 09:20 PM.

#10 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 09:35 PM

i cant find the key in lvl four for a lockblock checked every single room i can get to and no luck.

#11 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 09:54 PM

Can you be more specific as to where you're stuck? That way I can know which key you're missing

#12 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 11:18 PM

24y4ozl.pngheres the room im stuck in with no key

#13 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 11:28 PM

Ok got it. Back track one room up and go left to the room with the 1-4 numbers on the floor. Play the ocarina. That should be the key you're missing.

#14 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:08 AM

Thanks for the help. I have lots of magic now and thank God I have the half magic.  I have finished levels 1-5 and have started level 6 but I'm stuck in there trying to figure out where to push a block in order for the wand to hit the statue so I can get past a row of blocks. I can only move the block to the right. I used up all my magic trying to figure out where to put the block and where I should be standing to use the wand but I can't get past. I've just downloaded your update in case that's where the problem is.

I'm also stuck trying to figure out how to get into the waterfalls  in the Frosty area for the Magic Sword. Nothing in my inventory seems to work on either sides  or the top and bottom of the waterfalls.

Thanks in advance and btw I think your quest is great and I'm sure that many others will enjoy it too.

Im feeling useless… Only found the magic container in level 3. Missing the others… and half magic.

On a plus note, Ive beaten level 4 and got the ocarina. No idea where to go now tho...

EDIT: Well, I've found level 5… but have no idea what to do after getting the map...

Edited by Joki, 04 May 2014 - 03:35 AM.

#15 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:16 AM

Im feeling useless… Only found the magic container in level 3. Missing the others… and half magic.

On a plus note, Ive beaten level 4 and got the ocarina. No idea where to go now tho...

EDIT: Well, I've found level 5… but have no idea what to do after getting the map...

hi Joki, don't worry bout magic, you can have all you want, your magic meter can be filled to the maximum!!

before entering desert to level 3 get  next to the water stream way down, at the end the lady sell magic container for 40 rps

everytime you buy one your meter expand,

to get the white sword,, before entering way to level -3 go down and take a right to the end, look at the wall you'll notice a gap. bomb it!!

Edited by vravelo, 04 May 2014 - 10:19 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users