The Fallen One

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 propdoc

propdoc

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 17 February 2007 - 06:27 PM

I've just finished level 3 and have no idea where lvl 4 is. I've found a house with a triforce near it, but it looks like I need a super bomb to get into, which I don't have. I found a quiet lady in a cave, but have nothing to give her to make her talk. I also can't find the white sword. Can anyone help? Thanks

#2 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 17 February 2007 - 07:16 PM

white sword, bomb small cactai in the desert.
Level 4, shoot an arrow into the tree nearby the house

#3 propdoc

propdoc

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 17 February 2007 - 07:17 PM

Thanks....I finally figured out how to get into level 4, now I'll go get the sword

#4 propdoc

propdoc

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 18 February 2007 - 10:30 PM

I'm in level 6 now, and in the far right bottom room on the map. I've killed all the enemies, then stood to the right of the little gold switch thing and played the flute. Music sounded like something should have happened, but the only thing that did was make some of the floor disappear so I'm unable to back out thru the left door, then have to reset from the beginning of the level. What am I supposed to do in that room? I have no idea how to attach a screenshot to a post here, so I'm hoping I made sense icon_freak.gif

Never mind. I guess I was playing the flute in the wrong spot...duh

Edited by propdoc, 19 February 2007 - 07:23 AM.

#5 Blues Singer

Blues Singer

Senior

• Members

Posted 25 February 2007 - 05:28 PM

Does anyone know how to get the key in LV3. The one to the left . I can see it but can'y seem to find my way. Thanks icon_eek.gif

#6 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 25 February 2007 - 06:07 PM

What quest is this? I can't find "The Fallen One" in the quest database... icon_unsettled.gif

#7 Fire Wizzrobe

Fire Wizzrobe

Master

• Members

Posted 25 February 2007 - 06:26 PM

Sharon Daniel, it's here:

http://www.purezc.co...ge=quests&id=22

#8 XMSB

XMSB

Furry Friends Furever

• Members

Posted 25 February 2007 - 06:26 PM

This is a hard quest, and I don't remember if I ever finished level 1. But if I did before, can someone tell me where level 2 is, because I can't seem to find it. I haven't played this in a long time.

Edited by Pokegamer1989, 25 February 2007 - 06:28 PM.

#9 Blues Singer

Blues Singer

Senior

• Members

Posted 25 February 2007 - 07:35 PM

It's right below icon_naughty.gif LV1, a screen or so.

Still trying to get to this key in LV3...HELP icon_eek.gif Can see it but can't find way to it. I've been in the room and can open the door to drop down and get it, but can't get block out of the way. I've used more bombs than the war between the states.

NEVERMIND! DUH!!!!!

This isn't to hard and I am enjoying it so far. No glitches or bugs anyway. I've just started 4 others but deleted them because of glitches. And plus no one was answering ?'s

Edited by Blues Singer, 25 February 2007 - 09:10 PM.

#10 Blues Singer

Blues Singer

Senior

• Members

Posted 25 February 2007 - 09:22 PM

On to LV4 icon_naughty.gif icon_thumbsup.gif icon_eek.gif

Go getter done

Well not so fast.......anyone know where I can get a shield. It's time and I need one BAADLY

Okay I got LV4 done and found a shield.

Just kinda confused. Got the Blue suit (finally rid of the green one) but got an arrow. Which is the same arrow I got in LV2 or 3. Did I miss anything else? Thought I covered it all. Actually Thought I would get the raft or ladder.

Where's LV5???????????????

Edited by Blues Singer, 26 February 2007 - 01:00 AM.

#11 Crackers

Crackers

Senior

• Members

Posted 02 March 2007 - 03:24 PM

Can anyone tell me where the key is to the door up one room from the entrance in lv4? Found it.

Edited by Crackers, 04 March 2007 - 02:02 PM.

#12 mooshki

mooshki

• Members

Posted 08 May 2007 - 11:20 AM

Dumb question #1: I can't figure out how to get to the key in Level 3 in the room up one and left one from the entrance. It looks like I need to come down from the room above, but I can't figure out how to get to that room. Help a dummy, please?

#13 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 08 May 2007 - 11:23 AM

been a while, but trying going one up, one right and one up and find a passageway there.

#14 mooshki

mooshki

• Members

Posted 08 May 2007 - 12:04 PM

That's it, thanks! I had convinced myself that I'd visited every room again. It's funny how my mind lies to itself.

#15 JPappi

JPappi

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 31 May 2007 - 10:58 AM

Stuck in lv 4. Found no Key, can only go 3 screens left, one up and 2 left. In the first room, there ist a quartered Time in the upper right. what shall i do there?

Thanks
JPappi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users