I'm out

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16 CyberGamer1539

CyberGamer1539

Lord of Cyberspace

• Members

Posted 25 January 2017 - 09:59 AM

Sad to see you go, but you totally deserve it. Have a fantastic retirement!

#17 Kivitoe

Kivitoe

Sponsored by Taco Bell

• Members

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:24 AM

It is now time for me to learn C++ better and take your place.

It's sad to see you step down, you've done a wonderful job, but you deserve this. A great developer deserves a great retirement. :D

#18 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:57 AM

It's really sad how people quit the community. I don't even know you, but you seem like a cool guy. You had a good run on the ZC community. We will miss you all Saffith. 

#19 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:34 PM

It's really sad how people quit the community. I don't even know you, but you seem like a cool guy. You had a good run on the ZC community. We will miss you all Saffith. 

He isn't leaving the community, as indicated by his post, not the topic title.  He is just no longer developing ZC.  A man wiser than myself once told me to not judge a topic by its title. :P

It's all good though.

#20 ZeldaPlayer

ZeldaPlayer

What's up my playas

• Members

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:17 PM

You have done so much for this community, it's sad to see you go. We will miss you Saffith.

#21 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:36 PM

Thank you for all your work on ZC, Saffith.  I think it's pretty clear that we all really appreciate all you've done.  It's good to know you're still sticking around, too, because you're also an excellent member of the community. :)

#22 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:46 PM

Are you saying I'm not allowed to go "Fix your game Saffith!" every time ZC does something weird anymore? What am I supposed to do now?

In all seriousness, I think it's safe to say 2.5 would not have happened, at least not in its current state, without your help. Thanks for all your hard work.
  • Evan20000 likes this

#23 Saffith

Saffith

IPv7 user

• Members

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:36 PM

Thanks, everyone. Can't say I won't miss it, but, well, things change, and all that. With DD back, things seem to be pretty well under control. I think the future's looking pretty good for ZC, even if it's a little unclear right now.

#24 Adem

Adem

-

• Members

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:52 PM

Thanks for all of your hard work over the years, Saffith! You've been a constant in the ZC community for as long as I've been around and your impact has been a great one.

... Also, I don't think your avatar has ever changed. All of your accomplishments with ZC aside, that's pretty dang impressive. 

Best of luck with your future endeavors, man. See you around the forums! Enjoy posting and crap.

Edited by Adem, 25 January 2017 - 03:52 PM.

#25 Aru

Aru

Wandering Hero

• Members

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:26 AM

A little late to this party, but thanks for all your help saffith and making ZC.  :bounce:

#26 thepsynergist

thepsynergist

thepsynergist

• Members

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:07 AM

I haven't used your scripts, mostly because I don't use Zelda Classic anymore, but I really respect the amount of work you put into it.  This site'll miss your work, but I know you'll move on to do great things.  You're an excellent coder, and I wish you the best.

#27 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 26 January 2017 - 10:00 AM

Thanks for all of your help with scripts, and the countless hours put into ZC! It wouldn't be what it is without you. Good luck in the future, or making 3D ZC, whichever. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users