• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 11 December 2016 - 11:10 AM

Lately there's been no progress on the project due to personal reasons. However I do plan to change that so expect updates in the near future!

I also just want to make a quick list of changes:

• Spellbound Temple is getting minor graphical and gameplay changes.
  • The forest region (named the Wildlands) is getting a redesign.
  • Wildland Shrine is also getting minor graphical and gameplay changes. In addition, there will also be more puzzles to fit the theme.
  • Ancient Waterworks is getting a redesign in order to feel more like a Level 3. In addition, there will also be more puzzles to fit the theme much like Wildland Shrine.
  • Frypolar Volcano is no more and will be replaced with another, far better dungeon that uses a similar concept. The new name is the "Sacred Beyond".
  • This quest is no longer going to be labeled a "mini-quest" due to the scope of it now.

That's all I want to share for now, just some acknowledgement that it isn't dead and is still fresh in my mind. It's at 75% technically speaking, and it'd be a shame to quit at that amount of progress. No more release dates though, I'm not going to make any more broken promises, we suffered enough with Breath of the Wild. :P

Also would like to personally thank the 41 followers who are following my project! Your support means a lot to me.

• Neppy, Anthus, Eddy and 9 others like this

#2 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 11 December 2016 - 03:23 PM

I'm very glad to hear this Polaris! I was wondering if this had met an untimely demise. Keep up the good work.

• Shane and Zaxarone like this

#3 Zaxarone

Zaxarone

Gigi & Merri Superstar Saga

• Members

Posted 11 December 2016 - 03:49 PM

woohoooo! i cant wait to play this!!!!!!!!

• Shane, Lightwulf and Kivitoe like this

#4 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 11 December 2016 - 04:25 PM

I haven't been following this too closely, but I get the feeling you have a real sight for and commitment to quality. I'm pretty excited to see what you can produce here.

• Shane likes this

#5 Zagut

Zagut

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 29 December 2016 - 07:45 PM

Sounds good.

"Sacred Beyond", Huh? Cool Name! :thumbsup:

Just a little something though...

Isn't Ancient Waterworks Level 2? Jus' Wonderin'.

• Shane and Lightwulf like this

#6 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:14 AM

Sounds good.
"Sacred Beyond", Huh? Cool Name! :thumbsup:
Just a little something though...
Isn't Ancient Waterworks Level 2? Jus' Wonderin'.

(Didn't see this 'til now, sorry!)

It was developed second after Spellbound Temple. At that time there was no intended order on how dungeons were completed in gameplay so I just made whatever came to mind first but with the recent updates I decided to make it third within a dungeon order so yeah.

As for progress, there's been barely any, not because of motivation or life but because I entered the Random Themed Contest (perfect timing huh? :P) and have been working on it non-stop with another user on the forum (Avataro) and we're nearing completion so I want to focus all my time and energy on it. If things go according to plan it should be finished before or during the 15th. Not going to show a screenshot or anything on the forums, the past few months I've been feeling compelled to not show things on here anymore for reasons I don't really want to get into. A real predicament when I want to keep Pure in touch with my projects, ah well. :\

• Neppy, Eddy, Lightwulf and 2 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users