• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 10 November 2016 - 06:57 PM

Hi it's me again. i know i share very much here but i have an question:

I finally know how compile scripts without do the entire code of the script but now i have an question: How can you use thoses scripts like the Hotroom, Flamethrower, Authentic Barriers, Enemy music, the Item message when you pick up the item, and the pitfall and lava ? i should use the .txt files to works ?

#2 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 10 November 2016 - 07:24 PM

Put the scripts into a text file first, then name it with ".z" at the end.

#3 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 10 November 2016 - 07:32 PM

i was did it but after the compilate and add the scripts on my game i still don't know how the scripts works 

#4 cavthena

cavthena

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 11 November 2016 - 01:38 AM

Once you place all your scripts in a single file and combined your global script appropriately, save it as filename.z (replace filename with whatever). When you do save it make sure you have the save type set to "All Files".

If your going to start using a lot of scripts your best option is to use a master file to import all your scripts into.  There should be a post or tutorial on how to do it around here somewhere...

#5 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 11 November 2016 - 09:36 AM

thanks :) and i was trying the stdWeapon.zh (or .z) but it's very complex and when i choice the custom weapon scripts exemples it's send me an error. I have the bad scripts ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users