Photo

Screenshot of the Week 27

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

Poll: Which pic is the best this week? (34 member(s) have cast votes)

Which pic is the best this week?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Oblivious

Oblivious

Initiate

• Members

Posted 18 June 2003 - 02:07 PM

all of them are good but i like link3505s
but im stuopid and hit nill vote

#17 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 18 June 2003 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE(LinktheMaster @ Jun 18 2003, 08:00 AM)
And Tei, I have to say something. I just came to ZC like a month and a half ago. I believe I'm learning this stuff quite fast. That's why my quest doesn't have much mist. But, it will be added. And as soon as I add it, I'm sticking it in for SoTW just to spite you.  icon_twisted.gif

..And I should care?

I mean, really. Your remark says something that your statement there did not. It says like.. "I'm sick of your mist."

Perhaps clarify your meaning in the future. icon_smile.gif

#18 Wild Bill

Wild Bill

Legend

• Site Creator

Posted 18 June 2003 - 09:49 PM

By the way, my submission is a joke. icon_razz.gif I wanted to see what my underwater looked like if I used dark room... then boom.

#19 Waluigi

Waluigi

Senior

• Members

Posted 19 June 2003 - 12:48 AM

Ok...first of all, i laugh at Happymans..... icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

BTW: i voted for link3505's b\c i couldnt decide

#20 plith

plith

I've been thinking.

• Members

Posted 19 June 2003 - 12:59 PM

I want to see new things. Link3505 has given me something new. Stop submitting the same bull**** again and again. If you have nothing besides mind-numbing PureTileset screens, then hold off for as many weeks as it takes to get something really original set up. Really, I may have to resort to voting for the crappier non-Pure screens just to spite you people...

I like spiting people.

#21 batchgc

batchgc

Initiate

• Members

Posted 20 June 2003 - 08:50 AM

link3505 is the best...

...ooh! I can post now!!!!!

#22 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 20 June 2003 - 02:41 PM

ARG! NOO!! I chose null vote! ARG! ah, well, it's good to see my work is appreciated icon_smile.gif

#23 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 21 June 2003 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE(plith @ Jun 19 2003, 07:59 PM)
I want to see new things. Link3505 has given me something new. Stop submitting the same bull**** again and again. If you have nothing besides mind-numbing PureTileset screens, then hold off for as many weeks as it takes to get something really original set up. Really, I may have to resort to voting for the crappier non-Pure screens just to spite you people...

I like spiting people.

If you want to see new things, then maybe I should start to submit screenshot from MegaMan quest. I don't know the rules which pictures are accepted and stuff, but if pics from non-Zelda quests are accepted, then I must submit something.

I, too, am sick and tired to see the same stuff all over again, and that's a shame. Almost all the quests looks exactly the same, so I just don't feel like playing them. Some of the quests might be good... But I never know. icon_glare.gif

#24 Ielen

Ielen

Adept

• Members

Posted 21 June 2003 - 08:00 AM

Hey Petoe,

Your MM beta screenshots look awesome. There are so many nice screenshots I can think of, but the one that catches my eye instantly is the policeman/security guard guarding the entrance of the bank.

#25 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 21 June 2003 - 10:04 AM

Thanks Ielen. Mega City looks nice, but wait until you see Tornis City. icon_wink.gif

And BTW, I gave my vote to Link3505's picture.

Edited by Petoe, 21 June 2003 - 05:04 PM.

#26 Ielen

Ielen

Adept

• Members

Posted 21 June 2003 - 10:35 AM

Hehe sure I will, but I have developed a new interest right now. I like to go visit other boards & forums. I'm also learning how to do a CSS code.

#27 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 21 June 2003 - 12:49 PM

Voting was supposed to end yesterday, but I forgot about it.

Anyway, link3505 is the winner.

Unless I'm mistaken, Praethus will be taking stuff for next week, so submit to him. icon_wink.gif

Edit: SoTM is either the upcoming week or the week after that. I dunno for sure, though. icon_sweat.gif

#28 Praethus

Praethus

Lord of the Darkness

• Members

Posted 22 June 2003 - 02:07 PM

SOTM comes after SOTW 28. So go ahead and submit to me. I'll start Tuesday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users