Zelda 3 Zelda III

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:34 AM

Wandering aimlessly  Stuck on a tough part?  Post your troubles here and I'll see if I can help you.  Note that this game does not hold your hand and expects you to figure a few things out yourself.  But if your still stuck, I'll assist.

For bugs, feedback, and suggestions for an "easy mode" version of the quest, I'd prefer either the topic in updates or a PM, but I won't nitpick ya if they're posted here.

If you can't find the download link, here it is:

http://www.purezc.ne...ownloads&id=560

Edit - Here's a small tip to help some of you out if the grinding is a bit much:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF0ZwufJg54

Edited by Anarchy_Balsac, 10 August 2015 - 06:50 PM.

#2 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:21 PM

i have no idea where to find more heart pieces only have 4 full hearts and and no safe place not to get hit and havn't found lvl 2 anywhere, hlp would be nice and would be very grateful.

ps found a red bush but burning it does nothing.

Edited by Darunia, 09 August 2015 - 11:22 PM.

#3 centraltree

centraltree

green

• Members

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:38 PM

level 2 is a bomb wall a few sceens right of were you start where the rock meets the water

#4 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:46 PM

i have no idea where to find more heart pieces only have 4 full hearts and and no safe place not to get hit and havn't found lvl 2 anywhere, hlp would be nice and would be very grateful.

ps found a red bush but burning it does nothing.

Level 2 is very close by to level one, try bombing the cliffs just south of the desert near the water.  For HC's, there's actually one in plain site across the lake, if you can't find the small wallet to buy the raft, here's a video to help you, it shows where to get the small wallet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB3TMqy3d0U

Also, I will give a small hint and tell you that one of those screens in the video has a bombable wall hiding a heart container.  Actually 2, but one requires a Super Bomb.  And for rupee grinding, try the Red Leevers in the desert.  It's the safest area in the game.  Another hint is that acquiring level 2's item will enable you to get to the shop with the blue ring,

As for the bush, you can NOT burn it, burnable bushes are not off-color.  It's off color to hint that there's something else you can do to it.  Though you won't be able to until you're somewhat further in the game.

Finally, it helps on some screens to hug the edge and change screens when danger gets too lose, until you do get the blue ring and magic shield, it will help, a lot.  You can also try exploiting the Hookshot's invincibility frames, the shop that sells it is very near the start and its stun power is a boon early on.  You won't NEED it until level 4, but it helps.

If you need more help videos, I can make some tomorrow, it's a bit late for me to do any tonight though.

Edited by Anarchy_Balsac, 09 August 2015 - 11:54 PM.

#5 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 10 August 2015 - 12:05 AM

thank you very much for the info guys :) and so far have beating lvl 2 and gottin lvl 2 bracelet and 7 full hearts and just found the shop for shield and tomarrow will look for ring shop.

Edited by Darunia, 10 August 2015 - 12:11 AM.

#6 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 10 August 2015 - 12:10 AM

thank you very much for the info guys :)

No problem, don't be afraid to ask, and if it proves too difficult, note that the final Release will be 2 builds. one a Normal Mode, and one an Easy Mode Version.  Suggestions for what to do about the Easy Mode version are more than welcome.

• WindRobe likes this

#7 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 10 August 2015 - 03:35 PM

can anyone point me in the right direction to the blue ring I explored almost the whole map and ditto on the ring.

#8 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 10 August 2015 - 03:49 PM

Thanks for this nice quest. I also need help to find the blue ring. I have 13 hearts and still the green tunic. What about the special items ? - The black wand dissapear from the item screen after a few shoots.

Edited by Lukaz, 10 August 2015 - 03:54 PM.

#9 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:20 PM

can anyone point me in the right direction to the blue ring I explored almost the whole map and ditto on the ring.

There's a stairway surrounded by water.  As long as you have the Step-ladder you can reach it, which isn't far fro its location.

• WindRobe likes this

#10 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:41 PM

Thank you for ur hlp yet again bud ur a like savior now gotta refind lvl 6 found it before now can't rmember where it is lol.

edit: nvm lvl 6 is done looking for lvl 7 now.

Edited by Darunia, 10 August 2015 - 06:09 PM.

#11 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 10 August 2015 - 06:23 PM

Thanks for this nice quest. I also need help to find the blue ring. I have 13 hearts and still the green tunic. What about the special items ? - The black wand dissapear from the item screen after a few shoots.

Somehow I missed this earlier.  Yeah, the wand's gimmick in this game is that it is twice as powerful as the most powerful sword, but only has 4 shots each time.  However, the color changes to indicate its power is being drained.

It also one-hit-kills certain enemies.

I'm surprised everyone is having a hard time finding the Blue Ring though, I didn't intentionally make it hard to find.

Edited by Anarchy_Balsac, 10 August 2015 - 06:25 PM.

#12 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 10 August 2015 - 07:09 PM

wow lvl 8 its impossible to kill fire gohma and 3 way shooter gohma lil overkill in this dungeon.

#13 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 10 August 2015 - 07:36 PM

wow lvl 8 its impossible to kill fire gohma and 3 way shooter gohma lil overkill in this dungeon.

Do you have the longbow  The range will be far more suitable for the fight if you do, and you've long past the part where you acquired the necessary tools to get it.

#14 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 10 August 2015 - 07:43 PM

lol no long bow didint know there was a long bow in this quest face palm, must of missed it in a shop or one of the first six dungeons or maybe it is in lvl 7 whitch i havnt located it yet lol.

#15 Anarchy_Balsac

Anarchy_Balsac

Quest Builder

• Members

Posted 10 August 2015 - 07:45 PM

It's on the overworld map, use the tools you have acquired over the course of the game to find it.  You'll probably also find the Magic Sword when you do.  Fast traveling with the whistle can also help.

Edited by Anarchy_Balsac, 10 August 2015 - 07:47 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zelda 3, Zelda III

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users