LoZ: TToE progress thread

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#31 King Harkinian

King Harkinian

This site is still a thing?

• Members

Posted 16 May 2009 - 04:59 PM

CURSES!!!! HOW DO YOU MAKE EVENTS TRIGGERED BY ANOTHER SCREEN?!?! If I dont find out the demo will never emerge. Do any of you know? Please help.

#32 TheOnlyOne

TheOnlyOne

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 16 May 2009 - 05:09 PM

http://www.purezc.co...showtopic=37884

That should help you a lot if you're talking about one-time events.

#33 King Harkinian

King Harkinian

• Members

Posted 16 May 2009 - 05:50 PM

Let's pray to god it works. I've been using the video guides forever... icon_frown.gif

#34 King Harkinian

King Harkinian

• Members

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:30 PM

Thank GOD! I finally had time to snap a small amount of snapshots (three to be exact). The third level is also done. Now I need to finish the title screen once and for all. The demo will be realeased in a new thread in a couple of days. The pics will be added to this post in a half an hour or so. Sadly the pics don't have weird link involved. But come on. If you see the funny things what's worth waiting for the completed game? icon_shrug.gif

#35 King Harkinian

King Harkinian

• Members

Posted 22 May 2009 - 05:12 PM

Well the first screenshots are up. The demo is almost finished so you can play it soon.
IPB Image
Link consulting the triforce

IPB Image
Link exploring Crystalia caverns

IPB Image
Link fighting boss 1: Crystal Aquamentus

These photos are from the GBA version. Remember, the demo will be out soon. icon_biggrin.gif

#36 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 22 May 2009 - 05:23 PM

I LOVE the oracle series so don't let me down icon_wink.gif

EDIT: the screenshots look interesting; is that a custom aquamentus?

Edited by Alex-Link, 22 May 2009 - 05:24 PM.

#37 King Harkinian

King Harkinian

• Members

Posted 22 May 2009 - 05:31 PM

Alex-link, I probably won't let you down. This quest will have some weird jokes or two but it will have to overworld Dmaps and all either custom or semi-custom bosses. This is the sequel to my game Link in Holberina which I think kinda sucked. It itself was a fan sequel to the oracles games. This game will have flashbacks about the oracles games. But they start on level four, which I haven't started. But I forgot to mention Lih ALSO had two over worlds. But my overworlds will be bigger and parallel unlike LiH where the past and present were completly different.

Edit: THe parallel world might not be in the final release but there will be a sky area which i'm calling the Godesses's Slate for now.

Edited by theZCking, 29 May 2009 - 07:05 PM.

#38 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:37 PM

Ok Im counting on it then icon_smile.gif

#39 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 07:22 AM

Zcking, are you using freeformed dungeons? Looking forward to rooms other than basic rectangular screens then icon_smile.gif

#40 King Harkinian

King Harkinian

• Members

Posted 24 May 2009 - 07:57 AM

Yup. I am using freeform dungeons. Level three is complete but the text for all the cutsceens is white so the words are impossible to read. The boss has as many screens as LiH's Vaati. I already made deathl but he is not 100% yet. Trinexx is also coming together as well. I must of ripped at least 100 tiles. icon_sweat.gif But I am finishing the demo up. Alex-Link, my aquamentus is semi-custom, and it is two screens with an aquamentus on each. I then added combo cycling crystals in front to make it harder to hit the boss and dodge fire balls from close up. By the way, this is a 2.10 quest.

Edit: The screenshot of the triforce is old. I changed the room. And I know the aquamentus sounds bad when it isn't

Edited by theZCking, 29 May 2009 - 07:13 PM.

#41 King Harkinian

King Harkinian

• Members

Posted 30 May 2009 - 08:06 AM

Well here are more shots. The third picture is in Lv. 4. So it won't be in the demo.

IPB Image

Right before level 3

IPB Image

Right in front of Lv. 3. No, link is not charging spin attack

IPB Image

Level 4's mini boss room. I finally killed the stupid fire breathing dragon...

Well those are the shots. Soon I might put a picture of Vitreous up when I finish him.

#42 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 30 May 2009 - 01:12 PM

custom bosses and 2.10, perfect!

#43 King Harkinian

King Harkinian

• Members

Posted 06 June 2009 - 03:11 PM

Yeah, 2.10 and all custom bosses are a good mix. I'm keeping this game cool. icon_slycool.gif

#44 Ricky of Kokiri

Ricky of Kokiri

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 06 June 2009 - 03:23 PM

Your dungeon shots look decent, but your overworld shots look rather empty. Some trees, bushes, and some variety of ground combos would greatly improve the quality. icon_smile.gif

#45 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 06 June 2009 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE(theZCking @ Jun 6 2009, 03:11 PM) View Post

Yeah, 2.10 and all custom bosses are a good mix. I'm keeping this game cool. icon_slycool.gif

Just for using v2.10 !! you are my friend !!!,(love v2.10)
to start the party I'll give you some thumbs up! icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users