• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:46 PM

Hello, everyone.

In order for the staff to best support PureZC, I wanted to ask the entire PureZC community for feedback. As I’m sure it’s obvious, the staff have a direction that we want to go with enforcing rules. Obviously not everyone is going to agree with that focus. So, I wanted to pull everyone in to voice their concerns about how PureZC is being ran.

So, the following is a series of questions. If you have any response to all or any of these questions, please PM me your answers by Dec. 22nd. Note I might be getting these a lot, so if I don’t respond, it doesn’t mean I’m ignoring you. It just means I don’t have enough time to respond to everyone. When everyone submits these responses, I’ll go through them, find any common complaints and concerns, and the staff will try to address them. :) In the very least, even if we feel like it’s something that shouldn’t change, we’ll do our best to clear the air and explain fully why things are the way they are.

Questions:

1. How do you feel about the PureZC rules? Are there any rules you dislike? Any rules that you feel aren’t enforced enough?

2. How do you feel about the PureZC staff as a whole?

3. Have you had any particular complaints about the way staff have handled issues? (Be it something overall, or how a specific staff member responded to an incident.)

4. Are there any members you feel would make good staff members? Please only submit people who you think are good role models who you think would genuinely try their best to make PureZC a better place. Please explain why you think they would make a good staff member.

5. If there’s something you could change regarding PureZC staff or policies, what would it be?

Don’t worry, there will be no repercussions if you don’t have a very favorable opinion of us. It’s fine. We just want some feedback when it comes to policy, the staff as a whole, and potentially specific staff members. As long as you’re not spamming me, you won’t be punished. Just know that if you come off as flaming everyone, then you might not get as much attention. :P

Thanks for anyone who takes the time to send me feedback. :)

#2 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:48 AM

I wanted to remind everyone of this.  The last day to submit responses is Sunday, and I'd really like to see more opinions if people have the time. :)

#3 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:42 AM

I'll try to do it soon. Is it due at the end of Sunday?

#4 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 02:17 AM

Yeah, though to be fair, I don't really need it by a certain time (or even tomorrow).  It would just be most helpful during that time.  I definitely suggest that if anyone has any feedback, complaints, or concerns about the staff, policy, or site at any time, I'd definitely want to hear about it.

• David likes this

#5 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:48 PM

I really hope all of this makes a change. This site needs to be fixed.

• Hunter P Brown, Shane and Jenny like this

#6 David

David

• Administrators

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:56 PM

What do you mean by "fixed"? And in what ways?

#7 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

What do you mean by "fixed"? And in what ways?

Exactly what I was wondering as well. What needs to be "fixed"?

#8 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

Not explaining myself.

#9 David

David

• Administrators

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:01 PM

Okay, then...?

Oh well, makes no difference I guess.

Edited by DaviAwesome, 22 December 2013 - 07:02 PM.

#10 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:01 PM

Not explaining myself.

Okay, its alright man its fine no need to explain yourself anyways. 

But I would like to know still what needs to be fixed.

Edited by Ventus, 22 December 2013 - 07:03 PM.

#11 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:15 PM

Okay, its alright man its fine no need to explain yourself anyways. 

But I would like to know still what needs to be fixed.

If he doesn't want to explain himself, he doesn't have to. Yeah he says there's problems, but what kind? Maybe something's glitched that's preventing him otherwise. Or he has beef with someone. Why make it your concern? Something personal with you or something?

• Shane and Jenny like this

#12 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:15 PM

Trying to get people to explain what's broken which could possibly hurt people and then they blame him for hurting his or her feelings. Let Jared have some courtesy.  Keeping it private and personal was really tactful and smart of him.  :shrug:

Anyway, as for the forum? I have no complaints, it's a perfect forum as they come. 

Edited by Shane, 22 December 2013 - 07:30 PM.

#13 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:20 PM

I wasn't meaning anything wrong by it when asking... just curios is all and I apologize for asking.

Why make it your concern? Something personal with you or something?

Not making it a concern of mine and nothing personal about asking, man I shouldn't have asked then.

Edited by Ventus, 22 December 2013 - 07:20 PM.

#14 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:21 PM

I brought up the problems I have concerns with in the private message to LinktheMaster. So don't you worry, guys. Hopefully you guys will see what I mean soon.

Edited by Jared, 22 December 2013 - 07:23 PM.

• David likes this

#15 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:22 PM

There's really no need for anyone to get defensive or start to throw accusations around.  Jared has his beliefs, and it's perfectly normal for people to be curious when stuff is hinted.  (General human nature is that people like to feel included and in-the-know about everything.)  There's no need for an argument to spark over this.

Any feedback that people have sent to me will be taken seriously and will be considered.  And if there's any other concerns that people haven't sent to me, please send it along.  But there's no need to jump on each other here.

• nicklegends, Jenny, Jared and 2 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users