Yuurei

Rating: 4.8/5 (24 ratings)
Photo

Yuurei Discussion and Bug Reports

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

Poll: Yuurei Runs

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Which character(s) did you play?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What difficulties did you play?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Did you play as any of the post-game "special" characters?

Vote Guests cannot vote

#106 Aevin

Aevin

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 31 December 2016 - 08:00 PM

All of those should now be fixed, except for the sand submerging stuff. I'm aware of all that, but it's system stuff that would be way more effort to fix than it's worth.

I also finally isolated a serious bug that totally broke one of the bonus bosses when you were playing a speed challenge. (Figuring out what specific circumstances THAT happened under was all kinds of fun).

Finally ... Kapow and Dimentio, I added both of you to the credits. Dimentio's been great, playing the game a lot from the start and offering lots of bug fixes and constructive criticism. And Kapow has continued playing longer than most and provided lots of bug reports for the most recent build that might otherwise have gone overlooked. Thanks a bunch, guys. :)

The update should be compatible with any saves made using the December 15th update file or later.

• Deedee and Kapow like this

#107 Kio Terra

Kio Terra

• Members

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:27 PM

No idea if it's a bug or if I'm just not doing something right but in Lac D'amour in the bottom right section with the red switch I can't leave the water to press it,I hold down and the character just will not leave the water. This also stopped me from getting a coin in the water area and not sure if it's important or not but,I'm playing as Loire.

#108 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:44 PM

I have no idea what would be causing that ...  Water can be a little picky. Sometimes it has trouble with you hopping out of the water in one tile-wide passages from wider spaces if you're not lined up perfectly. But in this case, you're channeled into a narrow tunnel before climbing out, so I don't understand how it wouldn't let you. And my tests let me do it easily. Have you tried this multiple times after dying or continuing? What's your ZC version?

#109 Kio Terra

Kio Terra

• Members

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:54 AM

Sorry it took a bit to reply,suddenly passed out for some reason,anyway,yeah,I've tried dying a few times and trying again,but I still can't get out of the water,my ZC version is 2.50,I'll try going to the latest version and seeing if that works.

Edit: It was just the version it seems,after going to 2.50.2 I was able to get out and continue.

Edited by Kio Terra, 11 January 2017 - 05:20 AM.

#110 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:02 AM

I'm not sure why it's doing that to you ... I PMed you a method to allow you to progress, but I'm puzzled why this issue hasn't popped up before.

#111 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:17 PM

2zyeoeq.png

dnnedv.png

I can't figure where to go now, all paths are dead ends o.O I'm missing something obvious, I suppose

#112 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:41 PM

Ah, I see. In the lower right corner in the poison area, there's a room with a bunch of jellyfish trapped in the upper area where you can't reach them. The intended solution is to kill them with Poison, but since you've got Thunder you could use that instead if you wanted. If for some reason that door isn't opening, then that's a problem ...

#113 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:48 PM

I found it just NOW, lol.

The red switch confused me. I though I needed fire.

#114 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:50 PM

That particular screen was a bit confusing and admittedly got me stumped until I had the idea to kill the enemies using Thunder instead. Perhaps, instead of a Fire switch, just have Fire blocks so it becomes more apparent what you have to do to open the shutters on that screen.

Edited by Orithan, 23 January 2017 - 06:51 PM.

#115 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:58 PM

The fun thing is that I killed the enemies before, but I didn't realize that the door was open. The fire switch sets a bad mindset, definitely =P

#116 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:07 PM

You're not the first to be confused there. There's an easy fix to make that much less confusing that I'll put in the next update.

• Air Luigi likes this

#117 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 24 January 2017 - 09:18 PM

What to do in the final zone? I found a key easily, but I can only go to four screens in that zone. I don't get the gimmick o.oU

#118 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 24 January 2017 - 09:37 PM

The clue to the maze path is in the maze screen itself. Have a look at the layout of the poison for a clue.

Solution

#119 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 24 January 2017 - 09:46 PM

Lol, it has sense, but I wasn't expecting a puzzle like that xD I suppose the traditional way that "lost woods" works in ZC limited my perspective. But this one is way more cryptic that the rest of puzzles in the quest.

#120 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 24 January 2017 - 09:50 PM

Yeah, Yuurei doesn't have many real puzzles, and is more enemy and obstacle focused on the whole, so I can understand why something like that could take players by surprise.

• Air Luigi likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users