Hitodama Help and Discussion

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#76 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:22 PM

Downloading... I have to see the new sounds.

• Aevin likes this

#77 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:23 PM

I finished the first three zones. It's my third play and I'm still hooked to this thing xD The sounds feel great, btw, they add even more personality to the quest. Is it my imagination or are there coins relocated? That mega tier secret is waiting for me.

#78 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:33 PM

Downloading... I have to see the new sounds.

I dunno about you, but I general prefer hearing the sounds. :P

... sorry, that joke was really stupid and probably even worse than a dad joke but I couldn't resist. Aaaaaaaaaaaaanyways, I'm gonna be giving this a shot myself shortly. I haven't played the quest since the original alpha build I got, so I'm excited to see what the various updates have changed. And get ready for a final boss that'll just be disappointing after the Hell that was his alpha build version. :P
  • Aevin likes this

#79 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 19 April 2015 - 04:44 AM

Finished the quest at 100% in 6:36. Death count - 0.

#80 Brocknoth

Brocknoth

• Members

Posted 12 July 2015 - 08:02 PM

Good stuff Aevin. I rate this right up there with "Hero's Memory". Blew through it in about 5-6 hours with 90% items. Died about 30ish times though. What can I say I get sloppy playing Zelda sometimes. I look forward to your next project ^_^

• Aevin likes this

#81 Aevin

Aevin

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 12 July 2015 - 08:05 PM

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thanks so much for playing. :)

• Brocknoth likes this

#82 Kapow

Kapow

Former Newbie

• Members

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:25 PM

I made a small map showing the locations of all items. Yellow = coins, purple = life upgrades, blue = magic upgrades, black = spells.

Hitodama map

• Avaro and Aevin like this

#83 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 14 December 2016 - 12:01 AM

Thanks for making such a nice map! As long as this is bumped ...

Within a week or so, I'm hoping to produce a substantial update for Hitodama,which brings some of the gameplay improvements Yuurei offers, such as 8-way movement, a warp system, an improved map/minimap system, spell bug fixes, and more. If anyone's been thinking of replaying Hitodama or trying it for the first time, I'd suggest waiting until I can put this update out, since I think it'll improve the experience significantly.

• Deedee and Plutia like this

#84 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:09 AM

you know that I will definitely be playing this before Yuurei sometime close to after Christmas.

Edited by Eppy, 14 December 2016 - 05:09 AM.

• Aevin likes this

#85 Plutia

Plutia

CPU of Planeptune

• Members

Posted 15 December 2016 - 05:02 PM

Thanks for making such a nice map! As long as this is bumped ...

Within a week or so, I'm hoping to produce a substantial update for Hitodama,which brings some of the gameplay improvements Yuurei offers, such as 8-way movement, a warp system, an improved map/minimap system, spell bug fixes, and more. If anyone's been thinking of replaying Hitodama or trying it for the first time, I'd suggest waiting until I can put this update out, since I think it'll improve the experience significantly.

And just when I was thinking of trying my hand at this again. I'm looking forward to that!

• Aevin likes this

#86 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 18 December 2016 - 10:01 PM

Okay, so ...  I've come to realize I'm not really having fun producing this update with my current schedule in mind. For over a month now, I've been really working hard at Yuurei with finishing it up, beta testing, and updates, to a degree where I haven't had time for much else in terms of free time. Trying to apply that same single-minded determination to this update is making me feel ... not so good.

The update will still be coming at some point, but I can't promise to have it out in a few weeks or anything. If anyone's been waiting on this to do a play of Hitodama soon, I'd suggest you just play it now in it's current, rough state. It's got some pretty big flaws I've been meaning to address, but on the off chance anyone's just been waiting for the update, it could be awhile.

I hope any players will still enjoy the game as it is now.

• Plutia likes this

#87 CyberGamer1539

CyberGamer1539

Lord of Cyberspace

• Members

Posted 19 December 2016 - 01:54 PM

So I've finished 2 playthroughs of this game now, and still love it. However, I can't seem to find that elusive mega-secret. Any hints?

#88 Plutia

Plutia

CPU of Planeptune

• Members

Posted 19 December 2016 - 03:30 PM

Okay, so ...  I've come to realize I'm not really having fun producing this update with my current schedule in mind. For over a month now, I've been really working hard at Yuurei with finishing it up, beta testing, and updates, to a degree where I haven't had time for much else in terms of free time. Trying to apply that same single-minded determination to this update is making me feel ... not so good.

The update will still be coming at some point, but I can't promise to have it out in a few weeks or anything. If anyone's been waiting on this to do a play of Hitodama soon, I'd suggest you just play it now in it's current, rough state. It's got some pretty big flaws I've been meaning to address, but on the off chance anyone's just been waiting for the update, it could be awhile.

I hope any players will still enjoy the game as it is now.

It's alright! My hands will be full anyways for quite a bit with other games.

#89 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 19 December 2016 - 04:00 PM

So I've finished 2 playthroughs of this game now, and still love it. However, I can't seem to find that elusive mega-secret. Any hints?

Hint 1

Hint 2

Hint 3

You'll probably want at least two of the hints to find it.
  • Aevin likes this

#90 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 19 December 2016 - 04:12 PM

Spoiler

• Aevin likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users