Scripts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ZebraStallion

ZebraStallion

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:23 PM

I've heard about scripts, like scripts that can make link climb, or make things do certain things. I need an explanation on what scripts pretty much are, and how to get them onto a quest. It would be really nice if someone could respond. icon_biggrin.gif

#2 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:35 PM

There's a specific forum for scripts. I'll move this there

#3 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE(ZebraStallion @ Nov 27 2007, 01:23 PM) View Post

I've heard about scripts, like scripts that can make link climb, or make things do certain things. I need an explanation on what scripts pretty much are, and how to get them onto a quest. It would be really nice if someone could respond. icon_biggrin.gif

Scripting cab basically be defined as this: Writing your own code for ZC to use to do stuff normally outside the realm of what ZC is capable of. Examples are making Link climb up and down ladders, making him roll, having a day and night system, custom bosses, etc. They require the 2.11 alpha builds. If you find a script you would like in your quest, I can help you get it in the quest. You should look at some of the scripts in the scripting forum here and at the script showcase forum at AGN.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users