Photo

Message strings

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lupine Alchemist

Lupine Alchemist

• Members

Posted 21 June 2007 - 05:39 PM

Can you give me an example of scripting a string when walking on certain space and no guy blocking your screen?

#2 EnnonFenom

EnnonFenom

Why, must I clean out Old Lady Simmon's Cave?

• Banned

Posted 21 June 2007 - 10:28 PM

So you want to have it were you walk up to a space lets say its a sign or what not and it gives you a string with a guy being present? right? If so there is no need to script this. It depends on the version of zc/zq you are using, but the easiest way to do this is set up two screens that look the same, one one your over world and then the second on a different dmap, with a level higher than 0.
And on the first one set up a direct warp to the second screen. And on the second screen dont put the direct warp in the same spot, but put direct warps all around you so that when you walk away it warps you back to the original screen! And for not having a guy you can either delete the fire guy and then place fire guy so that it looks as if there is no guy! And if you want to make it were there is a guy and still be able to walk around the whole room just do the same!

so if you wanted a guy on the first screen just place him there from your tile sheet not the tools guy method you will only do that on your second screen! I hope that helped you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users