Link and Zelda: Panoply of Calatia

• Please log in to reply
428 replies to this topic

#121 Ninja 4 Hire

Ninja 4 Hire

Initiate

• Members

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:35 PM

:confused: Hitting my head against a wall with Soejima Palace...

Spoiler

#122 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:16 AM

Go to the room where you found the downward stab...head south and jump across the pit. There's also a key above the entrance you can get now.

#123 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:23 AM

I have made it all the way to the Maze Palace and got stuck almost immediately. There are two places where I cannot make any further advancement (besides one to the west of the entrance which clearly requires an item from within the dungeon since it involves a currently invincible enemy type): At the bottom of the eastern elevator shaft and east 3 screens is a room with what look like pushable blocks stacked up over some spikes. I presume that is an exit only, though, as even the Cane of Somaria doesn't help.

The place where I suspect I can go is two floors up. There is a puzzle there involving one of those movable Armos statues and a switch. That part I get. What I do after that, though? I've tried everything I can think of after dropping the Blue Urchin off-screen. I think it was there to block a specific item from reaching the statue on the bottom-right. However, either I missed it and don't have it (very unlikely) or I'm just not thinking of something. There's also a switch on the far left of the same floor which worries me, but I haven't spent as much time pursuing that switch.

Any advice you could give would be helpful. Thanks!

Spoiler

:confused: Hitting my head against a wall with Soejima Palace...

Spoiler

Spoiler

#124 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:10 PM

stuck in the muck

Ok, i beat 4 palaces I think

have whistle, red candle, raft, sword, arrow, glove, blue ring,magic powder, whistle, shovel,bait, ladder, feather, bracelet, red cain, boomer, beatle, and ball shooting thing.

I blew the whistle in all the spots with a note, burned trees wherever it looks like they were burnable, lifted every rock,. 

I am really not sure where to go or what to do next.

#125 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:15 PM

I haven't seen this mentioned as a known issue, but I found if you are standing on the ladder, while the ladder is on top of lava, and you press the down arrow in the orcarina song menu, insta-death results. It seems to mimic the process of falling into lava over and over, but all of the character's health and extra lives pretty much instantly deplete.

#126 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 14 January 2017 - 09:45 AM

Any tips for dealing with the boss in North Palace?  After a fairly long walk there, it seems like occasionally my hammer does some damage, but then two hits from her and I'm dead.

#127 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:27 AM

stuck in the muck

Ok, i beat 4 palaces I think

have whistle, red candle, raft, sword, arrow, glove, blue ring,magic powder, whistle, shovel,bait, ladder, feather, bracelet, red cain, boomer, beatle, and ball shooting thing.

I blew the whistle in all the spots with a note, burned trees wherever it looks like they were burnable, lifted every rock,. 

I am really not sure where to go or what to do next.

Spoiler

I haven't seen this mentioned as a known issue, but I found if you are standing on the ladder, while the ladder is on top of lava, and you press the down arrow in the orcarina song menu, insta-death results. It seems to mimic the process of falling into lava over and over, but all of the character's health and extra lives pretty much instantly deplete.

Ouch. I recall having quite a few problems with lava not warping me out of it during my first run, but that was supposed to be fixed.

Any tips for dealing with the boss in North Palace?  After a fairly long walk there, it seems like occasionally my hammer does some damage, but then two hits from her and I'm dead.

Spoiler

#128 Ninja 4 Hire

Ninja 4 Hire

Initiate

• Members

Posted 14 January 2017 - 06:11 PM

Concerning Soejima...

Spoiler

#129 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 14 January 2017 - 06:31 PM

Concerning Soejima...

Spoiler

Spoiler

#130 Ninja 4 Hire

Ninja 4 Hire

Initiate

• Members

Posted 14 January 2017 - 07:02 PM

Spoiler

Thanks. I did that but...

Spoiler

Edited by Ninja 4 Hire, 14 January 2017 - 07:57 PM.

• Deedee likes this

#131 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:54 PM

stuck again.

Just beet sojema. I now see 2 palaces which I can't get to. One is in the swampy maze, i assume I need the hookshot to get it but have no idea where it is.

The 2nd one is all the way to the west. Surrounded by rocks, and need raft to get it, but can't find any way around the rocks.

Also where in the world is epona?

#132 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:14 PM

stuck again.

Just beet sojema. I now see 2 palaces which I can't get to. One is in the swampy maze, i assume I need the hookshot to get it but have no idea where it is.

The 2nd one is all the way to the west. Surrounded by rocks, and need raft to get it, but can't find any way around the rocks.

Also where in the world is epona?

Spoiler

#133 Ninja 4 Hire

Ninja 4 Hire

Initiate

• Members

Posted 14 January 2017 - 11:37 PM

Just went on and finished Terui palace. That place was a blast!

• Deedee likes this

#134 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 14 January 2017 - 11:42 PM

Just went on and finished Terui palace. That place was a blast!

Now just wait until you hit Marui and find your soul sucked out of your body. :P

#135 Sparkster

Sparkster

The Sparking Spark of ZC

• Members

Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:19 AM

Pretty awesome quest so far. But now I have a problem.

Is there a clue somewhere in the maze of Nakago?

Edited by Sparkster, 15 January 2017 - 09:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users