Photo

City Streets, and Jungles (Overhead, and Sideview)

Request Brooklyn Cityscape Jungle Kong

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 27 December 2015 - 07:52 AM

For the winter expo, I'm working on something truly bizarre, and I'm hoping that one of you might have some sprites already ripped that would fit as 'Brooklyn' in a setting, for use as an overworld. I'll accept just about anything.

I could also use backdrops for both cityscape views (Manhattan, NYC, in particular) and any generic jungle-like backgrounds for side-view screens.

If any of these can be tiled to make tall vertical screens, that would be fantastic.

Palette: Koten (plus). i will recolour as needed, or import them as e-bit, as I don't particularly need many palette swaps, but they'd be good if possible.

As this is a time-based thing, I'm not going to be picky at all. if anyone has something that I can use, I will probably use it, and make it fancier later, if needed.

Edited by ZoriaRPG, 27 December 2015 - 07:53 AM.

• Joca likes this

#2 Astromeow

Astromeow

RESPECT DA OBOE SOLO

• Members

Posted 27 December 2015 - 08:36 AM

So you need a modern day tiles? I have a modern day tileset i can share, but its way too incomplete and the colors exceed the NES-PAL structure.

But i do promise you, one could easily make something from the slums of Shaolin, some north shore, Staten Island projects

#3 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 28 December 2015 - 09:30 AM

So you need a modern day tiles? I have a modern day tileset i can share, but its way too incomplete and the colors exceed the NES-PAL structure.

But i do promise you, one could easily make something from the slums of Shaolin, some north shore, Staten Island projects

Sure, I could use that. I can always adapt to its palette, if required.

#4 LikeLike on fire

LikeLike on fire

vaugly coherent

• Members

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:42 AM

possibly would look bad to rip from othergames like Live-a-Live

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Request, Brooklyn, Cityscape, Jungle, Kong

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users