HappyPuppet

Deified

• Members

Posted 16 April 2006 - 01:24 PM

QUOTE(Snarwin @ Apr 9 2006, 07:38 AM)
Sacred Grounds Record

It was on a slow computer, but I'm still proud of it. icon_razz.gif

View Post

4:48.5 here. Don't have a screenshot, but it's not too hard to get as long as you have a Level 3 red missile launcher for the boss at the end. It tears him to pieces in no time.

#17 Mr. Z

Mr. Z

Old Bastard is back!

• Members

Posted 16 April 2006 - 01:29 PM

Pol's Voice: Nope. I didn't fight that demon skeleton thing either (I missed his first fight, d'oh).
I couldn't even beat Abyssion in Mania (or was it Hard). I should try it again some day...

#18 Zemious

Zemious

Magicite: Bahamut

• Members

Posted 16 April 2006 - 01:38 PM

Do we need to post proof of our achievements,

Yes, thats why people make speed runs.

#19 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 16 April 2006 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE(Mister Bill)
You're not quite a god, but pretty close

Do I need to somehow find a way to record me beating Culex at lvl8, then? icon_neutral.gif

#20 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 16 April 2006 - 04:13 PM

The only real acheviments Ive made were the following-

Super Mario World
    *Beaten the game in about 15 minutes (it was like 14.36 icon_razz.gif)
    *Gotten every level in 5 hours
    *Beaten the game without ever getting a power-up (execpt for the forced ones, but I immideatly shrunk myself for those).
Link To The Past
    *Beat the entire Light World in 29 minutes
    *Beat the game in 2 and a half hours

I tried a speedrun of FF7... got out of Shinra in the first hour, but kinda gave up after relizing how bad of an idea that was.

Doing the whole "level trick" during the waterfall part is always fun if FF6... Lv.76 guys (hehehe)

#21 cousinoer5

cousinoer5

Ohana#0055

• Members

Posted 26 April 2006 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE(Mr. Z @ Apr 16 2006, 12:29 PM)
Pol's Voice: Nope. I didn't fight that demon skeleton thing either (I missed his first fight, d'oh).
I couldn't even beat Abyssion in Mania (or was it Hard). I should try it again some day...

View Post

I beat Abyssion in Mania mode, it's pretty insane how he has 240000 HP and most of his attacks can take 1 or more characters down a huge amount of HP, I used an all divide and my characters were about level 90 (can't remember it's been so long) but the battle took about a half an hour, I used so many healing items even with Raine and Zelos in the battle for healing (then I had Persea for heavy hitting and Lloyd since he's the one I control in battle about 99.9% of the time) No screenie though.

#22 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 02 May 2006 - 01:11 PM

Kingdom Hearts 2: Defeating Sephiroth.

Difficulty: Proud (hard for all those who don't know)
Level: 57

I should've posted this long ago when I did beat Sephiroth last week.

#23 Rose

Rose

RIP: Sean K, 1/27/2007 - 22 Years Young.

• Members

Posted 02 May 2006 - 01:56 PM

I heard Seph was least 5x harder on KH2 then the 1st KH

But on a lighter note my Game Achievements.

Megaman X8 - beating less then 1hr - 40 mins on Hard...begining a new game not a newgame +

Kingdom Hearts 1 - Beating Seph at lv 35 without getting hit once... was tough

Castlevania Sotn - Just finding everything in the game including 200% + completion of map - I had like 229% let me know if anyone had more without using a GShark....Took alot of time finding everything & wall glitchs

Need for speed 3 - Going through walls and making you're speed and you're car look like its flying in the sky when it sorta is and throws you slaming across the whole course which was cool and even recorded you're top speed which mine was 904mph or higher sometimes....

GTA San Andreas - Beating The game in 3 days straight and beating the last dude which had 2 life bars which was tough.

Makai Kingdom - Beating everything including getting everyone from Disgaea - Laharl,Etna,Flonne & Zetta & fighting the special bosses & getting 100% done with the game....It was a great game and took abit of time to complete.

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 (Arcade) Beating the game too many times with everysingle char that I could mix without dying a single round to retry the round and winning with just 50 cents per game & having a 20 win Record at my local arcade with Jin'Guile'Wolverine

#24 Mr. Z

Mr. Z

Old Bastard is back!

• Members

Posted 02 May 2006 - 02:09 PM

Time for more ToS achievements:

I got Abyssion down on mania mode, at L70-72. I used an All Divide though, or I wouldn't have lasted a minute. The battle took 42 minutes. ^_^
I used Lloyd (Tiger Blade, Sword Rain Alpha, Tempest, Raining Tiger Blade, Eagle Dive), Raine with Concentrate as Exskill (Revitalizing most of the time), Presea with Glory for constant attacking, and Kratos with Concentrate as well, for healing and comboing. It took me 20 Apple Gels, 15 Life Bottles and about half of all other healing items. Including Elixirs and Energy Tablets (Those are great for a quick Nurse).
It's always funny to see half of your team die in one hit because of Indignation. Hehe... (Really!)

The final boss and Sworddancer went down on mania too, without using All Divides. They were pretty easy compared to Abyssion though.

Now I just need to defeat the arena battles... On both hard and mania.

#25 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 02 May 2006 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE(Rose @ May 2 2006, 01:56 PM)
I heard Seph was least 5x harder on KH2 then the 1st KH

View Post

He definantly is.

I would say that I'm also the third best Yu-Gi-Oh! Player in the United States as of mid summer last year, but this is about Video Games instead of IRL games. However, we used GBA's to do the tournament icon_razz.gif

Speaking of Yu-Gi-Oh!...

WCT 2004 for GBA, I defeated Yami Yugi 289 times so far. No losses, no ties. That's impressive if you ask me. Everyone else, I've fought from 26 to 43 times, all victories and only one draw.

#26 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 21 May 2006 - 09:30 PM

I beat Tetris. This isent as much as a achievment as a "Holy ****! You can beat Tetris?"

#27 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 21 May 2006 - 10:26 PM

I'm not one for recording actual scores, but here's one I doubt many people have done:

Obtaining the Biggoron Sword in Ocarina of Time WITHOUT Epona.

...Think about it. That requires doing the timed trading quest without a horse, i.e. running from Lake Hylia to the top of Death Mountain in around two minutes real time.

Give it a try and see how hard it is. I finished it with one second to spare.

#28 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 21 May 2006 - 10:38 PM

QUOTE(Radien @ May 21 2006, 09:26 PM)
I'm not one for recording actual scores, but here's one I doubt many people have done:

Obtaining the Biggoron Sword in Ocarina of Time WITHOUT Epona.

...Think about it. That requires doing the timed trading quest without a horse, i.e. running from Lake Hylia to the top of Death Mountain in around two minutes real time.

Give it a try and see how hard it is. I finished it with one second to spare.

View Post

icon_eek.gif

How many hours of youre life did you trying this icon_eek.gif

#29 Love For Fire

Love For Fire

Adept

• Members

Posted 06 June 2006 - 06:34 PM

Beat LoZ in 51 minutes (example1st only modification was to put the timer in), no gambling.
Also beat it with no rings, potions or deaths.

#30 Snarwin

Snarwin

Still Lazy After All These Years

• Members

Posted 06 June 2006 - 06:55 PM

New Sacred Grounds record: 4'59''0

On a normal-speed computer this time. icon_biggrin.gif

Edited by Snarwin, 06 June 2006 - 06:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users