Help with "A New Adventure"

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#16 jsm116

jsm116

Script kludger

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

Hi everyone! Thanks for checking out my quest. Levels 3 and 7 are definitely the hardest. In level three, all the interior portions of the rings are accessible somehow. In level seven, like Abei says at the beginning, you will need all your tools to make it through.

As a general rule, purple enemies are weak to something other than your sword, or can be more easily defeated with something other than just slashing away.

The blue pols voice aren't weak to arrows, but the weapon that does hurt them kills the same way as the arrows.

Carole- I had to turn off the overworld map since there were some adjacencies that were just too jarring to see, at least for me. The two maps you find on the overworld give the locations of the swords and dungeons.

The striped bottles are bigger Magic jars. The red and orange bottle is a lot of MP, the blue and orange is MP and HP together.

#17 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

Spelunker  Bomb the walls in level 3 to find the power bracelet and the boots. The white sword is in a cave that can only be opened with the power glove. I wish I could tell you exactly where the white sword cave is but without the over world map on, I'm not really sure exactly where it is.

I'm stuck in level 7  I've tried bombing walls but no luck. Hey Lukaz HELPPPPPP :shrug: LMAO

Thanks in advance

BTW I found a 2nd striped bottle that doesn't appear anywhere in my inventory.

Thanks Ms_Zelda_Lady.

I did find the white sword, stll looking for level 4.

dlPldkJ.jpg

How do I open this door?

#18 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:49 AM

Thanks Ms_Zelda_Lady.

I did find the white sword, stll looking for level 4.

dlPldkJ.jpg

How do I open this door?

You need to find a wand upgrade which can be found nearby in the open spider cave which is blocked by water currents (use ladder to cross). Then shoot the magic at door or symbol.

#19 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

How do I proceed over the black holes on the ground ?

Spelunker  Bomb the walls in level 3 to find the power bracelet and the boots. The white sword is in a cave that can only be opened with the power glove. I wish I could tell you exactly where the white sword cave is but without the over world map on, I'm not really sure exactly where it is.

I'm stuck in level 7  I've tried bombing walls but no luck. Hey Lukaz HELPPPPPP :shrug: LMAO

Thanks in advance

BTW I found a 2nd striped bottle that doesn't appear anywhere in my inventory.

ms_zelda_lady, use the wand on the enemies in the room with a music symbol

Edited by Lukaz, 22 October 2013 - 04:56 AM.

#20 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:12 AM

There is update so I download the update.  Then I saw two quests.  Slow machine and fast machine.  Why they put there?

#21 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:26 AM

There is update so I download the update.  Then I saw two quests.  Slow machine and fast machine.  Why they put there?

If your computer is good enough, try out the fast machine version, but if it lags, then you should play the other. :D

#22 Valientlink

Valientlink

~V@LîΣÑTLîÑK~

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:40 AM

This quest is TERRIFIC. Could've used better music IMO but that's the only drawback (definitely going to give it a 5 star rating once I'm finished)

Anyone know where the bow is? Also, I ran into a getting stuck bug.

tt9duJi.png

#23 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:41 AM

This quest is TERRIFIC. Could've used better music IMO but that's the only drawback (definitely going to give it a 5 star rating once I'm finished)

Anyone know where the bow is? Also, I ran into a getting stuck bug.

tt9duJi.png

I agree about the music. I wonder why all your stats (pow, str, ex, lvl, etc) are at 0 in the screenshot?

Edited by Avataro, 22 October 2013 - 09:42 AM.

#24 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:03 AM

I have beaten level 7. Does any know how to proceed over the black holes on the ground ?

#25 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:34 AM

I have beaten level 7. Does any know how to proceed over the black holes on the ground ?

Spoiler

#26 dennputt

dennputt

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:32 AM

Can't seem to find level 3.  I've looked everywhere I can think.  Any help would be appreciated.

#27 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

Why no overworld map? I could use help finding level 3 as well.

Also is there a maze path clue anywhere for the maze pictured in post #23

#28 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

I found level 3. It just required an arrow.

#29 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

Yes I'm that guy who dreamt Dani was Zelda. LOL Cimfam/zelda

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

Game completed. Finished with only 1 death (at the very early part of the quest)

I have never played anything like this. Even though I only died once, it was not easy. I needed some fancy footwork to complete it, especially the last levels.

#30 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:01 PM

Also finished this ,zero death. Really nice quest. I will rate it 4 stars. Maybe an overworld had given it 5 stars.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users