Link's Quest for the Hookshot Released

• Please log in to reply
409 replies to this topic

#16 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:58 PM

The switches are triggered by the boomerang. If you're having trouble finding it, check your map. If you can't find that, look for a floor tile with two clashing swords on it. This tile signifies that you need to kill all the enemies to make something happen. I'm going to forewarn you that there's a couple switches in level 5 that look like boomerang triggers but are actually triggered by something else.

#17 Schwa

Schwa

Enjoy the Moment more. This strengthens Imagination.

• Members

Posted 13 November 2010 - 02:45 AM

Hey, PM64? I REALLY cannot respect your attitude about not submitting your Quest just because of the rating issue. It honestly makes me taste bile in my throat.

You worried that people won't play your game, eh? Tell you what: submit it to the database and I promise I will download and play it, at least for a while. But I won't until then. Figure maybe I oughta motivate you to "do the right thing", hopefully it'll mean something.

I'd ask the others to do the same as me, too, but... eh, not their battle. But really, don't be this way about ratings. It's simple cowardice and self-disrespect, and I would hope you're above that. Aren't you?

#18 Ice Cream Link

Ice Cream Link

Ascendant

• Members

Posted 13 November 2010 - 08:22 AM

Will version 2.10 work with this quest?

#19 Nightmeres

Nightmeres

Defender

• Members

Posted 13 November 2010 - 08:31 AM

2.10 probably wouldn't work because this is a 2.5 quest

this is a great quest i'm sure people would play this game since its so awesome icon_biggrin.gif

Edited by Nightmeres, 13 November 2010 - 08:33 AM.

#20 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 13 November 2010 - 10:13 AM

QUOTE(Schwa @ Nov 13 2010, 02:45 AM) View Post

Hey, PM64? I REALLY cannot respect your attitude about not submitting your Quest just because of the rating issue. It honestly makes me taste bile in my throat.

You worried that people won't play your game, eh? Tell you what: submit it to the database and I promise I will download and play it, at least for a while. But I won't until then. Figure maybe I oughta motivate you to "do the right thing", hopefully it'll mean something.

I'd ask the others to do the same as me, too, but... eh, not their battle. But really, don't be this way about ratings. It's simple cowardice and self-disrespect, and I would hope you're above that. Aren't you?

Did you read the first post? I mentione in an edit that I finally decided to submit it.

#21 Schwa

Schwa

Enjoy the Moment more. This strengthens Imagination.

• Members

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:52 PM

QUOTE(Pokemonmaster64 @ Nov 13 2010, 07:13 AM) View Post

Did you read the first post? I mentione in an edit that I finally decided to submit it.

Alright, sorry. My mistake.

As promised, I'll download this and give it a whirl, and let you know what I think. icon_smile.gif I'll be using b1296, by the way.

#22 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 13 November 2010 - 05:52 PM

Hey peoples, a little help here ,, please!
I got the quest already, but would like to play with builder "1256 "
I forgot its location -- any 1 ??
thanks
-

QUOTE(Schwa @ Nov 13 2010, 02:52 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Pokemonmaster64 @ Nov 13 2010, 07:13 AM) View Post

Alright, sorry. My mistake.

As promised, I'll download this and give it a whirl, and let you know what I think. icon_smile.gif I'll be using b1296, by the way.

#23 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 13 November 2010 - 07:43 PM

Unfortunately, it uses version 1286. I can PM you the old version, but it's a bit buggy and the final level is harder.

I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you asking where to download 2.5?

#24 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE(Pokemonmaster64 @ Nov 13 2010, 06:43 PM) View Post

Unfortunately, it uses version 1286. I can PM you the old version, but it's a bit buggy and the final level is harder.

I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you asking where to download 2.5?

Thanks Pokemon..."" that 's the place"" . got it icon_thumbsup.gif

http://www.shardstor...eamhosters.com/

#25 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 14 November 2010 - 12:54 AM

So, how exactly do I get the heart container in level 1?

#26 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:33 AM

QUOTE(Russ @ Nov 14 2010, 12:54 AM) View Post

So, how exactly do I get the heart container in level 1?

You need to kill the aquamentus first. After that, you need to use the warp tiles to get to the other side. once there, you can use the candle to kill the moblins.

#27 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 14 November 2010 - 07:22 AM

Hi.!,, where is the sword??
I'm acting like a punchbag on this game , every one is punching me, end there is nothing I can do!
Even my own candle is cooking me icon_eek.gif
C'om tell me,, where is the " machete"
icon_eek.gif

#28 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 14 November 2010 - 08:21 AM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Nov 14 2010, 06:22 AM) View Post

Hi.!,, where is the sword??
I'm acting like a punchbag on this game , every one is punching me, end there is nothing I can do!
Even my own candle is cooking me icon_eek.gif
C'om tell me,, where is the " machete"
icon_eek.gif

- Vravelo, the sword is in the blue forest at east. Take a look at post # 12 for tips. icon_smile.gif
- pm64, the warps send to the entrance in level 1 ,can´t get the heart. I´m using 1283-player for this quest icon_unsettled.gif

#29 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 14 November 2010 - 09:01 AM

That's the wrong warp! icon_lol.gif Look at the dungeon map for rooms you haven't explored. Note the odd shape of the dungeon. You've used the teleporter you need to get the dungeon's heart container (and heart piece) before. Please keep in mind that there is only 1 dungeon in this quest that isn't symmetrical. Well, technically 2, but the other one is hard to tell...

#30 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 14 November 2010 - 09:17 AM

QUOTE(Pokemonmaster64 @ Nov 14 2010, 08:01 AM) View Post

That's the wrong warp! icon_lol.gif Look at the dungeon map for rooms you haven't explored. Note the odd shape of the dungeon. You've used the teleporter you need to get the dungeon's heart container (and heart piece) before. Please keep in mind that there is only 1 dungeon in this quest that isn't symmetrical. Well, technically 2, but the other one is hard to tell...

Got it, haha, tricky. This quest looks great so far. An overworldmap would be appreciated. Is it possible to add one ? icon_confused.gif
EDIT - Need help in level 2. Have got the bow and the ladder. I can select the bow in my inventory but I can´t get any arrows. What means with that ? - Do I need a quiver ? If so, where can I find it ? icon_unsettled.gif

- Nevermind, got it ! icon_biggrin.gif

Edited by Lukaz, 14 November 2010 - 12:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users