I want to shoot myself....

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ElLibertador

ElLibertador

Love and Peace

• Members

Posted 14 October 2007 - 03:40 PM

Not really icon_razz.gif...but I really suck at scripts. How do I implement them...OMG YOU ARE SUCH TEH NOOB. Yes I know. I've been boggling my eyes out trying to figure out. Help please icon_shy.gif

BTW...I can't even get to the point where I know what screen to use...

Edited by LinkMystro, 14 October 2007 - 03:47 PM.

#2 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 14 October 2007 - 05:24 PM

Open up notepad.

Write on the first line: import "std.zh"

Then leave a line.
Then copy in the script you're planning on using (or write one, although it doesn't sound like that's the case).
Save the file as a '.z' filetype.

Go to Tools->Scripts->Compile Zscript.
Import your script file.
Compile.
(If you get a compiling error, your script is wrong)

Depending on whether your script is an FFC, Item or Global script, find it in the correct tab in the box on the right, click on it and a slot, and press the arrow. Then press OK.

Assuming it's an FFC script, go to the screen you want the script on. Open up an FFC and give it the correct script number from the dropdown box in the corner. Make sure you give the FFC a combo with number greater than 0. Global Scripts don't need setting, and Item scripts are set in the same way, in the item editor.

That's about it.

#3 ElLibertador

ElLibertador

Love and Peace

• Members

Posted 14 October 2007 - 05:37 PM

Thanks Joe123. I feel relieved. Thanks.

#4 Plissken

Plissken

What's with these homies dissing our girls?

• Members

Posted 14 October 2007 - 08:17 PM

And if you want two or more scripts total running in your game put the 2nd script in the same file as the first one. Just hit enter a few times and put it right in there. If you use different .z files ZC seems to only recognize the one you put in last.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users