Switchs oders

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cedric

Cedric

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 18 December 2016 - 06:30 PM

Hi everyone. i want tell you my request here. I want to make the oders of switch how must be actived. ( Exemple the oders of switch: the Switch of the hole, the switch of lava, the switch of sand, and the switch of ice. ) or this one ( 4, 2, 1, 3 ). does everyone who can make the switchs oders script ? i'll need this one.

#2 ZoriaRPG

ZoriaRPG

ZC Wiki Editor

• Members

Posted 18 December 2016 - 06:45 PM

Please take the time to carefully explain what you want the script to do. This is too generic sounding--I presume that you mean order of triggers, as ZC doesn't have scent outputs (please don't ask me to add that)--to make anything truly useful.

#3 Cedric

Cedric

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 18 December 2016 - 06:55 PM

ah ? so how i can make a specific oders for switch ?

#4 ZoriaRPG

ZoriaRPG

ZC Wiki Editor

• Members

Posted 18 December 2016 - 11:38 PM

ah ? so how i can make a specific oders for switch ?

I don't understand what you want to trigger?

In ZQuest, you can tier secret combos, so that when you trigger secret 17, the combo for secret 17 becomes a triggerable combo, and if you trigger that, it turns secret 18 into a trigger combo, and so forth. This is only a temporary secret trigger,that resets if you leave the screen; so if you want it to be permanent, you just need to look for the final combo that appears (using an ffc).

If that final combo is on-screen, call Screen->TriggerSecrets() and set Screen->State[ST_SECRET] = true.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users