• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Haylee

Haylee

~ Hope of Energy Nede ~

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 19 January 2017 - 09:59 PM

Okay, so I wasn't actually intending on LPing this game, but after the announcement of Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, I realized "Why the hell not." With that said, welcome to my Let's Play of Fire Emblem Gaiden! This is the second game in the Fire Emblem series, and does quite a bit to differentiate from any other game in the series, with mechanics that either never came back until later in the series, or just having features entirely exclusive to it. With that said, let's enjoy this journey together! With me are two of my friends, Mark and Jenny, to co-commentate the experience with me.

This LP is gonna be a lot more casual, and won't really focus on going over everything the game has to offer, and is more of a sort of general playthrough of the game.

With that said, here's part 1! I shall edit this post with the playlist once part 2 comes out. If you have any questions about the game or Fire Emblem in general, feel free to ask in this thread or in the comments of the videos! Enjoy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users