Zelda Deluxe 4th Quest - Shattered Hearts

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#106 Chris Miller

Chris Miller

The Dark Man

• Banned

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:49 PM

I can't beat Ganon without that one heart piece to get the Master Sword, but I can't even hazard a guess as to where it is. At any rate, beating what I've beaten is victory enough for me. icon_smile.gif
(Off Topic) I think Impulse is my favorite Enterprise episode. "(T'Pol)AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!! It's been a long road....." Best intro ever! icon_biggrin.gif

Edited by Chris Miller, 19 April 2013 - 03:50 PM.

#107 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:50 AM

With the vulcan sumbies on that ship in the Dolphin expanse, haha. Good one! About that heart piece, yeah if you missed it early, it's hard to find it later. icon_smile.gif I'd say almeowst beaten. icon_smile.gif

#108 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:27 PM

Where can I get a copy of this quest? I know that it has be discontinued with the release of the new quest pack. I would still like to play this quest.

#109 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:59 PM

Wow ... over four years since last post, haha. ^^ I don't have it anymore, butt I think Pix might still have it because he did a Let's Play of it and it's being uploaded these weeks. :)

#110 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 18 July 2017 - 05:01 PM

I think I still have the original ZD quests in a backup area somewhere.  I usually don't delete .qst files unless the newer version is just a simple update and not a complete overhaul of the original

#111 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:33 AM

See, Spelunker, there's your savior. ^^ *giggles*

#112 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 19 July 2017 - 03:04 PM

I think I still have the original ZD quests in a backup area somewhere.  I usually don't delete .qst files unless the newer version is just a simple update and not a complete overhaul of the original

That would be helpful. I didn't get a chance to play this quest when it first came out.

#113 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:25 PM

Trust me, it's not really good, that's why I took it down. It's imbalanced (enemies way too much HP for your attack power) and therefore boring to play. Pix can confirm it. :)

#114 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 20 July 2017 - 01:50 AM

I think this run of ZD4 took as much time as Maxi did, and Maxi had a lot more levels to boot.

#115 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 20 July 2017 - 12:56 PM

Yeah, because Maxi was a lot more balanced already (still not good enough though), so you had to take less time to grind and less time also to beat the enemies all over the place. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users