Welcome to Enemy of the Month #19!
This month, the theme was wind, so you had to make an enemy somewhat related to wind! We have some pretty interesting enemies this month. Please look through the enemies and vote honestly and fairly. Submit your votes for the following categories:
- Best Overall Enemy: The best overall enemy this month.
- Most Useful Enemy: The most useful enemy this month that everyone can/could use in their quest.
- Most Creative Enemy: The most creative enemy designed this month.
YouTube Video Link
To watch all these enemies in action without downloading any of the enemies, click on the following link: https://www.youtube....h?v=uqGLU5QFOSs
All Enemies Download Link
If you wish to download all the enemies in one get go, click on the following link. This is done so that you don't have to download all the enemies individually: https://www.mediafir...8jjdjzl1wydgdnn
Here is all the information and download links for the enemies this month.
Zephas - Moosh
- Enemy Name: Zephas
- Description: Also known as the Knight of the North Wind, Zephas hails from a land doomed to stagnation: a cancelled quest. His three comrades representing the other three elements died in a horrific...not actually...being finished...accident? Moosh didn't even bother to come up with names for them. But now that he's competing in Enemy of the Month, maybe it's Zephas' time to shine?
- Version of ZQuest: 2.5.0
- Quest File: https://www.dropbox....Zephas.zip?dl=0
Suck to Blow - Lejes
- Enemy Name: Suck to Blow
- Description: She's gone from suck to blow!
- Version of ZQuest: 2.50.2
- Quest File: Demo Quest
Vaati - Dimentio
- Enemy Name: Vaati
- Description: So, I was going to make an amazing enemy to counter that thing Moosh made, but I got lazy. Anyways, the wind god of wind god-iness's and wind mages of gods ™ has 2 forms, the first of which was made mostly by ywkls, with some tweaks made by me. That's not the highlight, and I personally found that boss unfair, but the second phase relies on the first phase and I was too lazy to change that. The second phase is all me, and is the real highlight here, for some reason. I don't know. Give it a try, maybe? TL;DR Have a windy day
- Version of ZQuest: 2.50.2 (should work on 2.50 though, probably not 2.50.1 though)
- Quest File: https://dl.dropboxus...3/vaatitrue.qst
Thank you to everyone who submitted! Now go and vote guys! Thank you and see you in the next EotM competition!