Welcome to Enemy of the Month #18!
This month, the theme was Technology, so the enemy had to be related to technology in some way! We had a pretty small turnout this month, please look through the enemies and vote honestly and fairly. Submit your votes for the following categories:
- Best Overall Enemy: The best overall enemy this month.
- Most Useful Enemy: The most useful enemy this month that everyone can/could use in their quest.
- Most Creative Enemy: The most creative enemy designed this month.
YouTube Video Link
To watch all these enemies in action without downloading any of the enemies, click on the following link: Video
All Enemies Download Link
If you wish to download all the enemies in one get go, click on the following link. This is done so that you don't have to download all the enemies individually: All Enemies
Here is all the information and download links for the enemies this month.
Giant Beamos - ywkls
- Enemy Name- Giant Beamos
- Description- An extra large enemy that looks like a beamos, but doesn't target you automatically. Instead, it warps around the room; firing a laser periodically. Only vulnerable to bombs.
- Requires std.zh, string.zh, ffcscript.zh, ghost.zh and laser.zh (Which is in the database now. Thanks, Moosh!) Create two enemies- 2 x 4 statue, 1 x 1 eye. Assign values to the constants for sounds and the enemy.
- Version of Zquest- Created in 2.50.2, but probably compatible with anything since 2.50.
- Quest File- https://www.dropbox....beamos.qst?dl=0
Zoneblin - Avataro
- Enemy Name: Zoneblin
- Description: This is a moblin that has a device to create a negative zone around him. If Link is inside the zone he is jinxed so he can't use items, he is slowed and he takes more damage. The script is simple to use and does not require ghost.zh.
- Version of ZQuest: 2.50.2. Should work in all versions of 2.50.
- Quest File: http://www.mediafire...M18 Avataro.zip
Thank you to everyone who submitted! Now go and vote guys! Thank you and see you in the next EotM competition!