Freeform Dungeon Bomb Wall Script

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 27 July 2016 - 08:24 PM

I am requesting a script that is qualified enough to emulate typical dungeon dmap style bomb walls in interior dmap dungeon screens. This is mainly for compatibility reasons as I'm upgrading all the dungeons in this current version to Souls of Wisdom to interior without changing much of the layout of the dungeon. I want to preserve the nostalgia in this version.

After some discussion in these forums and a small talk with Moosh, it is believed that I need a script to pull it off.

An example has be made in a post here of how complex this script needs to be or not be:

http://www.purezc.ne...70601&p=1003223

As you can see in these three rooms. There is a bomb wall north and south of the middle room. This cannot be effectively emulated to feel legit with normal ZC features in any possible way. Therefore I'm requesting some scripting assistance. 

#2 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 28 July 2016 - 09:22 AM

Sephiroth has posted this script in your other thread. It requires a lot of set up but it can be used to recreate bombable walls, as well as shutters and locked doors.

Edited by Avataro, 29 July 2016 - 06:29 AM.

• TheLegend_njf likes this

#3 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 28 July 2016 - 10:43 AM

Well, I'll only need it for bombable walls. But I'll take a look at this one there now this evening. 

#4 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 29 July 2016 - 06:26 AM

I wouldn't say it's a lot of set-up, but it is a lot of work to do it with ffcs, throughout a quest.

@NJF: It would be possible to do this with the global active script, using specific combos, flags, or types, so that the combinations act as bomb->next automatically, without needing precise overlap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users