Elemental Journey Completed!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 NaCl586

NaCl586

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 02 April 2017 - 06:40 AM

At long last, this quest is finally completed. It's so funny that I can complete the rest of the quest after the hiatus for only around 4-5 days of work. Well now, it's time for testing to find any bugs and fixing them. I'll be hiring someone for help of course. Expect the release in around a week from now.

Words cannot describe how happy I am now.

~NaCl586

Edited by NaCl586, 02 April 2017 - 06:43 AM.

• Shane, Eddy, Matthew and 1 other like this

#2 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 02 April 2017 - 06:49 AM

Congrats on finishing the quest! I'll be looking forward to playing this one soon :P

• NaCl586 likes this

#3 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 02 April 2017 - 05:24 PM

I've been keeping an eye on this recently. Glad to hear the news!

• NaCl586 likes this

#4 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 02 April 2017 - 06:55 PM

Love me some quests with Oracle/Link's Awakening tileset (i'm forgetting its name currently) and the screenshots look nice. Definitely following this.

• NaCl586 likes this

#5 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 06 April 2017 - 11:41 AM

Just beat the first dungeon and started Level A.

I would recommend putting a bush with bombs in the Dodongo room on Level A. Maybe just one per bush. I ran out cause my dodongos did that thing where they turn away at the last second and the first one dropped useless hearts.

I love that you uses this tileset, big fan of the GB games. And I also adored the first dungeon. Shortcuts and mixing overworld with dungeon is a huge plus from me. The more natural, the better.

However, I don't like the boss. Too much chaos going on at once. Four of them alone are fair enough. But adding on the other things into the main boss room is a bit much, at least for a started dungeon. Only took me a couple tries but I had to tank and down a couple potions to do it.

The screens are kind of cramped in general for me. But that could just be a conflict or personal preference. And it wasn't so bad that I became frustrated.

The music is bit loud for me too. I had to put it down for now. Too much excitement and loud noises make Maik a headachey boy.

It's so far got a lot going for it and I look forward to seeing what others think. My issues could be more a reflection of my own preference.

Design is definitely nice though.

Edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami, 06 April 2017 - 11:42 AM.

• NaCl586 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users