Elemental Journey 90% Completed!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NaCl586

NaCl586

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 01 April 2017 - 03:31 AM

Yes, title said it all. This quest is almost completed :)
I can't believe that I am really at the point where this quest is almost finished. The remaining things to do are enemy placement in level 5, some stuff before and after ganon fight, and of course testing the game (maybe I'd like to ask someone-maybe that I trust because I know nobody from this community-to do the testing-or maybe it can be called beta testing, idk).

Most of the bugs from the demo have been fixed (well, all of the bugs that I encounter or bugs from reports). In the full release, there will be new subscreens and some different layout from the demo.

However, I can't really promise a release very quick, but I hope to release this quest in less than a month from now, since I may do the let's play guide for this quest.

Thank You :)
~NaCl586

Edited by NaCl586, 01 April 2017 - 03:32 AM.

• Shane, Eddy, TK8305 and 1 other like this

#2 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 01 April 2017 - 05:01 AM

Firstly, great to hear that this quest is almost done already! I had a lot of fun playing the quest a while back when I was doing those demo streams. Also, I'm always available for beta-testing if you ever need me, but that's up to you :P

• NaCl586 likes this

#3 TK8305

TK8305

I <3 Miyu

• Members

Posted 02 April 2017 - 01:54 AM

I'll beta test as well!  I can also consider it my test run for future LPing of this quest too!  :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users