• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 NaCl586

NaCl586

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:39 AM

225_onh8ex.png

At least, I'm finally starting level 5; even though just only made 6 screens. That screenshot though is the hint to the idea that I'm making real in this quest; the screenshot is still not obvious, but that's the only thing I can share. Also, as stated in the last update in quest description, the development of this quest will be slow because I'm busy of college; I really want this quest to be completed though.

There is a change in this quest, that I'm changing the quest type from NES-style to Dungeon Romper. This is because the quest is linear and you need to get the items from previous dungeons/levels in order to proceed.

One last thing before I forget: there has been some questions from the demo regarding level A chemistry block puzzle where people get stuck. I'm giving the hint for solving that puzzle. Before you get to the chemistry puzzle screen, you have to bomb a top-left walkable tile in one of the screens in level A (hint: near the screen where the boomerang 2 trigger/switch is located). At the chemistry puzzle screen, you will notice that there are blocks representing metals and near the waterfall, there is a block with "Ar" written to it, surrounded by 1-4 blocks. You have to sort the metals (represented by blocks) based on the decreasing order of atomic mass. Push the block to the left if it is the highest, going counter-clockwise to the lowest. If you still stuck, here is the solution (spoiler alert): https://pastebin.com/ztXc02Ue (in the full quest release, there will be a clear instruction for each puzzles, and info stores selling hints for around 50 rupees and solutions for 200 rupees). The reason I'm revealing this is because I want you to play Level 2.

Thank You
~NaCl586

Edited by NaCl586, 27 March 2017 - 09:40 AM.

• Joca likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users