Yuurei

Rating: 4.8/5 (24 ratings)
Photo

Yuurei Discussion and Bug Reports

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

Poll: Yuurei Runs

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Which character(s) did you play?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What difficulties did you play?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Did you play as any of the post-game "special" characters?

Vote Guests cannot vote

#46 Kapow

Kapow

Former Newbie

• Members

Posted 12 December 2016 - 08:08 PM

The custom music for Lac D'Amour doesn't seem to be working, it's playing the MIDI instead. Is one of the files named wrong?

EDIT: Whoops, thought I had the latest one. It's working now.

Edited by Kapow, 12 December 2016 - 08:44 PM.

#47 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 12 December 2016 - 08:16 PM

I fought Rhone as Jandra, so almost :P

Oh, I forgot she fought him. my bad.

The custom music for Lac D'Amour doesn't seem to be working, it's playing the MIDI instead. Is one of the files named wrong?

This SHOULD be fixed if you redownload the quest file. The name of the custom song got changed and wasn't updated in the dmap editor for some reason.

#48 Aevin

Aevin

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 12 December 2016 - 09:25 PM

Here's a warning. The next update that comes will be a bit more substantial and will most likely break saves. This will most likely be coming late tomorrow. If you're in the middle of a playthrough and want the latest bug fixes before this, I'd suggest updating to the most recent file as soon as you can, and avoiding the coming update unless you're starting a new run. (I'll put a warning in the description of the next update so it's clear when it goes up.)

• Evan20000 and CyberGamer1539 like this

#49 Kapow

Kapow

Former Newbie

• Members

Posted 13 December 2016 - 12:09 AM

Just beat it for the first time, some minor bugs I noticed:

Spoiler

#50 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:55 AM

Thanks for the bugs!

I have absolutely no idea what's up with the F5 thing. I remember it doing something similar in Hitodama. It's nothing about debugging, seems like a ZC thing and I have no clue what's causing it. :(

#51 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:06 AM

Bug Reports

• Aevin likes this

#52 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:33 AM

F5 doesn't do anything unusual for me. No blocks are being destroyed. It just gives me a map, as expected. (Not that I was planning on abusing it, lol)

I use 2.50.2.

Edited by Avataro, 13 December 2016 - 11:34 AM.

• Aevin likes this

#53 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 13 December 2016 - 04:41 PM

Regarding the bugs reported by Orithan:

Spoiler

Regarding F5, it's odd. None of the bug testers can replicate it, though F5 does have some strange side effects sometimes. Chalk that one up to ZC being ZC.

#54 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 13 December 2016 - 04:57 PM

Thanks for the bug reports, Orithan. I'm really sorry about the Sound Wave thing, please check your PM's.

If anyone else encounters a bug of that severity, please contact me privately so we can get it straightened out. Thanks.

#55 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 13 December 2016 - 06:46 PM

Can confirm the F5 bug. I ran into it multiple times during my low% run. I recall testing it in the ghost candle corridor with the hidden blocks in Hikaridoki, and the room 3 south from the miniboss room in The Sixth Area.

Also, Witchrobes. They have this nasty habit of spawning on me as soon as I enter the room/respawn, especially in the first room of Styx and the room with the extended flame trigger in Rose Garden.

Also, at the end of my final boss on Low% as Lucas, this one annoying sound kept repeating as shown near the end of the video it went on for the entire credits.

#56 Kapow

Kapow

Former Newbie

• Members

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:03 PM

The F5 bug happens on 2.50 and 2.50.2, but it doesn't seem to happen on new games. It happens on my Rhone Normal 100% clear game, but I started a new Rhone Normal game and it doesn't happen.

F5 is disabled in certain areas (including Caverns) for some reason, so the best place to try it is the second room in Hall of Watchers, with the eye at the top and the tunnel with breakable blocks along the bottom. The map image file is always created whether it happens or not, and I have the snapshot format set to PNG.

Here's the save files with both saved games loading from qst/Yuurei/Yuurei.qst: http://www.mediafire...ihukztxcreczth1

Edited by Kapow, 13 December 2016 - 08:05 PM.

#57 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:43 PM

Got up to Tyre on Hito mode, difficult speedrun... And then Screen->Wavy crashed my ZC. and since this was a single run with no saving... Lovely.

Also, Halt doesn't work on leeches.

Edited by Dimentio, 13 December 2016 - 08:43 PM.

#58 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 13 December 2016 - 09:27 PM

Also, Halt doesn't work on leeches.

Known, and probably not changing iirc. There were tons of bugs in the past where if a leech grabbed you and then you halted it, weird shit happened.

#59 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:08 PM

Beat the game 100% as Rhone, will work on other characters as the mood strikes. I gotta say, this quest is really something. About the only place where I got stuck was...

Spoiler

Loire gave me about as much trouble as she did in Hitodama, and I found Jandra to be incredibly annoying due to her attacks' high area of effect (not to mention the hidden spikes around the arena border). Ironically, the final bosses were the easiest for me.

#60 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:58 PM

Thanks for playing, SC! I'm glad you seem to have enjoyed it. It's interesting you had such a simple time with the final bosses, but not completely unexpected since you have so many powerups and other tools available then. About that area you were stuck in ...

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users