[Request] Oracle of Ages and Seasons tiles in Minish Cap Style

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mr. Sqweakers The Great

Mr. Sqweakers The Great

Look beyond the Sqweaky Horizon.

• Members

Posted 06 February 2016 - 05:52 PM

I am looking for the trees of Labrynna and Holodrum in Minish Cap Style. I am not looking for large trees. I am looking for trees that are the close to the same size as the original trees. I am also looking for the Maku Trees in Minish Cap Style. I will post other things I will need when I can think of them. I am using the EZGBZ tileset colors. I would like the Ember Tree, the Scent Tree, the Mystery Tree, the Pegasus Tree, The Gale Tree and the rest of the trees if that is okay.

Edited by Mr. Sqweakers The Great, 06 February 2016 - 06:05 PM.

#2 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:13 PM

Firebird is close enough to be considered an MC tileset, but only some trees are remade in that style. Other than that, I doubt this request can be taken by someone.

• Shane likes this

#3 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 07 February 2016 - 06:25 AM

There is always this tileset to help you. It's incomplete but meh, it's better than nothing!

#4 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:27 AM

Firebird is close enough to be considered an MC tileset, but only some trees are remade in that style. Other than that, I doubt this request can be taken by someone.

This.

Honestly your safest bet is to either keep EZGBZ GB style or use Firebird and import various Gameboy graphics into the set. Firebird sounds very much like where you want this project to go.

#5 kurt91

kurt91

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 15 February 2016 - 01:17 AM

I don't recall where I have the file, but I recall needing a Maku Tree, and I ripped a custom Minish Cap-Style Deku Tree from Spriter's Resource that ripped easily into Firebird, with some very minor tile editing in the leaves. I'm a horrible pixel artist, and I remember that I was able to manage it, so somebody even remotely competent should be able to have much better results than I did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users