break

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#1 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 12 April 2017 - 01:54 PM

I'm taking a break. I fucked up. I might be gone for a month or two. All I ever started was chaos and anger too other people. I am sorry for the ones that I made you mad.  I will change, I promise.

Edited by Item, 12 April 2017 - 01:55 PM.

• Jenny likes this

#2 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 12 April 2017 - 01:56 PM

It really isn't as big of a deal as you think it is. Just be careful when posting and I promise you that a majority of people here won't hold a thing against you.
  • Neppy, Nathaniel, The Satellite and 7 others like this

#3 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:00 PM

No. I started a war against the mods. I screwed up
  • Jenny likes this

#4 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:05 PM

There's no "war" between you and the mods. You posted some content that broke a PureZC rule. One of our staff members noticed it and took care of it by locking the topic and posting the relevant rule (which was meant to be helpful).

That kind of stuff happens somewhat frequently on PureZC, and it's not as gigantic of a deal as I know you are unfortunately making it out to be. Matthew said it perfectly: as long as you know the rules before you post something and just be careful in general, you'll be fine.

• The Satellite, Eddy, Jenny and 1 other like this

#5 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:36 PM

What about some of my topics I made. That made a war.

#6 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:39 PM

It appears to me as though you WANT to be in a conflict, simply from your persistence in claiming you are. I'm telling you, you're not in any war. The mods have lives, they aren't sitting behind their monitors plotting some sort of fight with you because of a few inconsequential threads.

Edited by Matthew, 12 April 2017 - 02:40 PM.

• Jenny and strike like this

#7 Dark Ice Dragon

Dark Ice Dragon

Wizard

• Members

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:42 PM

WAR ? Nobody died :) if  you understand where you wrong and  be carefull to don't repeat your errors, everybody will accept you

#8 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:44 PM

Its called internet war.

#9 Jenny

Jenny

Hero of Time

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:48 PM

I'm fairly certain the mods here don't participate in any "internet wars"

I kinda hope you don't / don't want to either.

• Dark Ice Dragon likes this

#10 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:53 PM

Are we really gonna have another thread where a bunch of people keep telling you that there is no problem and yet for some reason you don't want to see that so you go on this weird, self-deprecating train of thought? No one's out to get you. Most if not all issues you seem to be having on this site seem to be regarding what you think others think of you - but you're disregarding those people's own words - as if you somehow know better than them what they think of you.

• ShadowTiger, Jenny and strike like this

#11 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:53 PM

I'm not sure we are understanding what you are trying to get at by "internet war". To me, that seems to imply multiple members and parties flaming each other or something and causing everything to go to chaos. As far as I'm aware, that ain't happening, and I have enough faith in the general community and the staff that things wouldn't go that badly.

The staff isn't out to get you. The members of PureZC aren't out to get you. You made a really small mistake of just posting something that didn't fit our specified rules and thus we decided to act on it, to help you understand why that wasn't appropriate so that it doesn't happen in the future, as we want PureZC to be a relaxed and good environment. Similar infractions have happened to many other members over the years. Please don't beat yourself up so much over this. :(

• Jenny and Dark Ice Dragon like this

#12 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:05 PM

bTGkyI7.gif

#13 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:06 PM

You don't know that. There are banned people here you know. Like that girl Luna. She still walks around in the PureZC

#14 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:19 PM

Not sure how I, as an admin, wouldn't know whether or not there was a "war" going on within the site I'm tasked to upkeep. And banned members still have read access to most of the site; even if they didn't, they could just log out and view the boards as a guest. That's not proof of anything. As others have said, you seem intent on convincing yourself there's a big deal out of all of this when there really isn't. All I can say is that you need to step back and relax a bit. If we were really out to cause a stir we would have done it by now, or we wouldn't have left this topic open, or things like that. Seriously, just calm down a bit. Everything will be fine.

#15 strike

strike

life is fragile, temporary, and precious

• Members

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:34 PM

bTGkyI7.gif

This is such an amazing post ^ _ ^ I'm sorry.

P.S. Also, yeah : p What literally everyone has told you. You're fine.

Edited by strike, 12 April 2017 - 04:35 PM.

• Jenny likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users