Don't you hate it when...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 27 January 2017 - 10:43 AM

When you are playing a ZC quest that you thought it was awesome, then you can't find something important that is needed to bypass something and you quit and bail the game? I seriously hate that when that happens. Just happened to me yesterday, couldn't find the power bracelet in a ZC quest. I feel guilty when I just stop playing someone's game that has 3-5 stars that I can't find something in that quest.

• Deedee likes this

#2 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 27 January 2017 - 11:03 AM

Why don't you ask for help on the forum? Others who have played the quest can tell you what you're missing.

#3 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 27 January 2017 - 11:04 AM

Why don't you ask for help on the forum? Others who have played the quest can tell you what you're missing.

*slaps head* Why didn't I think of that?!

#4 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 27 January 2017 - 11:20 AM

At that point, I do the single most immoral thing possible - I cheat. I've frozen my bomb value to gain infinite bombs, and just went to town bombing every wall I can find. I'll kill every enemy, slash every bush and torch, and so on.

Even better, though, is to make mental notes (Or physical ones on an actual hand-drawn map!) of where I've been. Sometimes it's easy to get stuck in a loop of the same area over and over again. It's like a fly trap that you can't seem to escape from. The trick is to start from the beginning of the area and re-explore areas you've been to, but don't expect anything more to be in.

#5 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 27 January 2017 - 11:24 AM

Even better, though, is to make mental notes (Or physical ones on an actual hand-drawn map!) of where I've been. Sometimes it's easy to get stuck in a loop of the same area over and over again. It's like a fly trap that you can't seem to escape from. The trick is to start from the beginning of the area and re-explore areas you've been to, but don't expect anything more to be in.

Also the hints as well. (Apparently the guy who made the quest that I bailed forgot the power bracelet location in the hints)

#6 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 27 January 2017 - 12:08 PM

Also the hints as well. (Apparently the guy who made the quest that I bailed forgot the power bracelet location in the hints)

It does not help if the important item requires all 24 hearts to pick up and you don`t have a heart pieces guide. Have fun hunting down last lousy piece of heart in a vast overworld (and 8 dungeons) 

#7 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 27 January 2017 - 12:34 PM

It does not help if the important item requires all 24 hearts to pick up and you don`t have a heart pieces guide. Have fun hunting down last lousy piece of heart in a vast overworld (and 8 dungeons)

I always have a heart piece guide

#8 Item

Item

Senior

• Banned

Posted 03 February 2017 - 11:36 AM

Quick question...where is it at??? (I know I'm dumb for a user like me asking such an embarrassing question)

((Sorry about the quote.  Some how didn't show up))

Edited by Unpost, 03 February 2017 - 11:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users