Outset Island/Ordon Village MIDI?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MarinaraSauce

MarinaraSauce

Magus

• Members

Posted 16 May 2016 - 02:48 PM

The starting village in my quest, while technically called Ordon Village, is sort of a combination of Ordon Village from TP and Outset Island from WW.  As such, I think it would be fitting to have a combination of the two area's themes as the BGM.  Is there anyone out there who could please do this?  I have the musical capabilities of a rotting potato.

#2 TheLink

TheLink

An octorok under a duck?!?!

• Members

Posted 05 June 2016 - 10:31 AM

This website: http://herbalcell.co...ee-sheet-music/   has the ordon village and outset island music themes as midi in it, as well as tons more legend of zelda midis!

For ordon music once on the site click the link saying: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (41) and then scroll down untill you find ordon village. then press the word midi just to the right of it in the same box.

For outset music once on the site click the link saying: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (14) and then scroll down untill you find outset island. then press the word midi just to the right of it in the same box.

#3 MarinaraSauce

MarinaraSauce

Magus

• Members

Posted 05 June 2016 - 11:22 AM

I've found midis for each of them individually, my request was asking if anyone could do a sort of "mash-up" of the two songs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users