Photo

Stepping Down...

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Linkle

Linkle

The name's Uzume Tennouboshi! Pretty badass, I know!

• Contributors

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:00 PM

Well everyone, I've decided to step down from my Quest Project Forum. I'm actually quite surprised I kept it through my entire year and a half absence, even though people were getting ready to take over. But anyways, it was nice to have it, and I will be sad not to have the forum that I first received my Mod CP with, but hey, I'm not using it anymore, so why not let someone else who will use it have it. It's been 9 months since I have posted about anything in here, and well, let's just say I have lost quite a bit of motivation with ZC/ZQ in the past 4-5 months. It certainly was quite nice, but no reason to hold onto something that I don't use. We'll open a new showcasing topic soon to show off your work, and apply for the open spot. Thanks everyone. icon_smile.gif

#2 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Forum Moderators

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:07 PM

It was certainly a great run. Live long and prosper, as your presence will still be in this forum in spirit.

#3 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrator

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:51 PM

Well, it's always sort of sad to see people leave QPFs. It makes me happy for the chance to get one, but at the same time it marks the end of the previous owner's formal ZC career, which is always a little depressing. You were making quite an interesting quest Angeal, and I'm sure plenty of people will be sad to see it go.

#4 Polaris

Polaris

Your member title is shown beside posts you make

• Forum Assistants

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:48 PM

You did a good job Angeal with you QFP.

#5 Christian

Christian

Summoner

• Members

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:03 AM

=( i never got to see a GB quest from you.

#6 Linkle

Linkle

• Contributors

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:33 AM

Don't worry, I'll still work on things, it's just that I'm not really that active with it or anything to keep this for myself. If I need to post something, it'll be in the Custom Quest Discussion forums.

#7 hinsburg

hinsburg

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:38 AM

Crap, I don't have enough presentable material to attempt to replace you, so I guess I'll have to wait until next time. Foiled again!

No hard feelings though. <_<

#8 Twilight_Knight

Twilight_Knight

• Members

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:13 AM

Sorry, but I can't really remember you had a QPF spot... icon_odd.gif I guess it's just me and my bad memory again.

Well, eh, good luck. icon_thumbsup.gif

Edit: Woah... What I just read:
"Now we need to give Hero Link's spot to someone else who's active and the QPF will be at Full Steam."
That's what Schwa said in his welcoming thread... 1 year and 3 months ago. (Hero Link = Angeal, that's what I DO remember)

Edited by Twilight_Knight, 01 July 2009 - 03:17 AM.

#9 Linkle

Linkle

• Contributors

Posted 04 July 2009 - 04:02 PM

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I just figure that someone else deserves it more if they use it more. With that, I send this to my archive with the rest of my topics. icon_smile.gif Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users