Leaving Legendary Quests

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Mr. Z

Mr. Z

Old Bastard is back!

• Members

Posted 04 April 2007 - 05:37 AM

Since I'm not using it anymore, I'm leaving Legendary Quests.
I'm not sure what Dark Emperor will do though, but I'm going to give my spot away to Animus01.

Um, that's all, I think. o_o

#2 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 04 April 2007 - 09:15 AM

icon_cry.gif icon_dead.gif

'tis a sad day indeed. I know you've been inactive in ZQ for a long time, so I guess you were bound to leave this quest forum eventually.
What's going to become of your screenshot topics?

#3 Jaghnus

Jaghnus

God, Guns, Guitars, and Trucks.

• Members

Posted 04 April 2007 - 09:21 AM

Do you even do ZC anymore? I really want to see TGP see the light of day.

#4 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Forum Moderators

Posted 04 April 2007 - 09:29 AM

It is sad to see someone of such fine skills leave, but it happens. I am not sure what we should do with your old topics, though. Perhaps they can go in a museum, or you can make a collage out of them. icon_smile.gif

Hopefully the Legendary name of this place will live on after your departure from this realm.

Anyway, I will go ahead chisel Animus01's name on this forum. Animus01, please let me know of any topics of yours from the ZC forums that you wish to have moved here.

#5 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 04 April 2007 - 09:47 AM

I don't think I have any topics that I would like to move here. Once Moonwhisper leaves Crimson Quests (Which he said he would, via a query), let him join me here.

I feel like I've booted out a fine questmaker. icon_frown.gif I will make sure that the name Legendary Quests keeps its meaning.

#6 Exate

Exate

~

• Members

Posted 04 April 2007 - 09:54 AM

Erik's been more occupied with a RPG creator, making a spinoff of ToS in it. think he's through with ZC now. icon_shrug.gif

But! If you like ToS, you should anticipate his project. It looks really, really great so far.

#7 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 04 April 2007 - 10:17 AM

QUOTE(Exate @ Apr 4 2007, 10:54 AM) View Post

Erik's been more occupied with a RPG creator, making a spinoff of ToS in it. think he's through with ZC now. icon_shrug.gif

But! If you like ToS, you should anticipate his project. It looks really, really great so far.

I've seen some youtube videos of it. I really hope to play it, as it looks REALLY hilarious (I think I need to consult a thesaurus to replace the world "really" icon_razz.gif ). Tales of a Twist is really well-made, from what I'm seeing.

#8 Mr. Z

Mr. Z

Old Bastard is back!

• Members

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:16 PM

I would put my awaited quests for download somewhere, but they require a bit of editing to become playable. And I can't find any of the versions just before scripting came out anywhere. ...10b or something. When FF combos were fairly new. Because in newer versions the FF combos become all screwy, decreasing gameplay.

Yeah, RPGmaker. But since that isn't ZC, I can't do anything about that here other than to put a small link to the videos in my sig. I can't finish anything in ZC anymore, I guess it got boring. Or not worth the effort, who knows. But at least I found a fine replacement, just one with a bad reputation that I have to fix.
Looky, my YouTube account, it has videos http://www.youtube.c...e?user=w00tcake , not advertising, just letting you know where to find info on ToaT for the people who are interested in my other works.

As for the screenshot topic, keep it. It's fun to look at screenies, isn't it?

Ofcourse, it's no crime to as me ZC related questions, I have a lot of experience with ZC, so I can help most of the time. icon_razz.gif

#9 Bowser Blanchette

Bowser Blanchette

Tatsumi is ready to roll!

• Members

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:46 PM

I must confess, Mr. Z, I liked Pure Quest and Doublevision you made. I haven't got a chance to play your other quests, yet. Anyway, its a shame you're leaving Legendary Quests. I hope you stay around a bit longer.

I believe Animus will be an excellent questmaker, just like you.

#10 Scootaloo

Scootaloo

squidkidsquidkid

• Members

Posted 04 April 2007 - 10:29 PM

Oh, believe me, we'll keep that screenshot thread. That is worth keeping to remind people how GREAT WE ARE. Or you icon_razz.gif I'll take good care of this place, don't worry. Me and Animus01 both.

#11 Jaghnus

Jaghnus

God, Guns, Guitars, and Trucks.

• Members

Posted 05 April 2007 - 06:44 AM

Well, good luck. I'll miss you from CQ.

#12 Dark Emperor

Dark Emperor

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 05 April 2007 - 11:26 AM

It's indeed sad to see someone with such fine skills leave. But I'm sure that those skills aren't lost forever. Honestly, I think that many of those skills will be usable for the creation of Tales of a Twist. And if you don't mind I'll follow the progress on your RPG; I really like the Tales of ...-games. For now I would like to wish you good luck. icon_smile.gif

Unfortunately Mr. Z isn't the only that is going to leave Legendary Quests; I'm also going to leave Legendary Quests. And my spot will be taken by Beta Link. I'm sure that he (and the others) will do a great job. icon_thumbsup.gif

Now, I know that some people are wondering what will happen to The Legend of Zelda: The Lost Kingdom. Those people shouldn't worry; The Legend of Zelda: The Lost Kingdom is in good hands. I'm sure that you'll hear more about it later this year. And you'll also hear more (later this year) about the game that I've been working on for quite some time now.

#13 Bayta

Bayta

Herp

• Members

Posted 05 April 2007 - 12:13 PM

Thank you, Dark Emperor. icon_smile.gif I hope you'll do well with your quests. I can't wait to play them when they're released. icon_smile.gif

Now, since I've never had a place in a quest project forum, I want to know, do I get any mod abilities in here? Or no? Just a question.

#14 Scootaloo

Scootaloo

squidkidsquidkid

• Members

Posted 05 April 2007 - 01:29 PM

Yeah, as soon as a member of site staff gets you in, you'll have some basic moderator abilities, Beta Link. It's good to have you here, BL.

#15 Red Phazon

Red Phazon

Adept

• Members

Posted 05 April 2007 - 06:06 PM

I knew you guys would both leave someday, seeing how none of you have been active for a long time . icon_frown.gif I hope in the near or distant future you both come back to work or finish your quests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users