• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 MarinaraSauce

MarinaraSauce

Magus

• Members

Posted 01 February 2016 - 09:16 PM

eNtlu1r.jpg

This is a really good-looking tileset so far.  Can't wait till quests are made with it!

• Jared likes this

#17 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

Master

• Members

Posted 02 February 2016 - 03:59 AM

zelda003.png

Looks great! :D

However, make sure you have tiles for those mountain corners.  Right now the left/right edges don't look very good.

Edited by Lightwulf, 02 February 2016 - 03:59 AM.

#18 Naru

Naru

Magus

• Members

Posted 02 February 2016 - 06:55 AM

It looks really nice and is rather silent colours are a lot better than most other comic-tilsets here (though you might could look into them for inspiration to revive the better tiles of these sets). Especially the Link looks great.

In my opinion the grass looks slightly plain though that is not actually bad at all. Also, the colours of the flowers and stones seem to be a bit too extreme compared to the rest of the screen, especially the violet kind of ruins the nice harmonic feelng for me. Last the leave-less trees, I kind of have the feeling they break the perspective since they look a lot more like a front-view compared to the rest of the tileset, especially the other trees.

#19 PolikMaster

PolikMaster

ポーレク マースタ

• Members

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:53 PM

Thanks for the support!

Yeah Naru, Iv'e also thought that about the leave-less trees, but it's quite a bit of work to change it. On the to-do list.

And Lightwulf, of course there is going to be mountain corners, this is a Work In Progress... took we a while to come up with just the tile-ing mountain face.

Edited by PolikMaster, 02 February 2016 - 12:54 PM.

• Lightwulf likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tileset, polikmaster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users