Photo

Need testers for Dreams of Yesterday 2013.

• Please log in to reply
1041 replies to this topic

#631 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 12 February 2017 - 04:55 PM

Hey hey! :D Good to see you again, vravelo. What do you mean, "broken?" Hope it's nothing that's not fixable.

The link is here. I'm sure there's plenty of stuff that's different now. Mostly save points and some other little areas of convenience. There should be even more HCPs in the game, and more are coming!
  • Epsalon ZX likes this

#632 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:09 PM

Hey hey! :D Good to see you again, vravelo. What do you mean, "broken?" Hope it's nothing that's not fixable.

The link is here. I'm sure there's plenty of stuff that's different now. Mostly save points and some other little areas of convenience. There should be even more HCPs in the game, and more are coming!

Hi shadow"" thanks,, no I just tried to say the broken computer that I keep on my close have a copy of DOY but It may no work

#633 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 13 February 2017 - 04:23 PM

The DoY version should work in 2.5 (Release Candidate 3) without a problem, though someone did just report a bug where Lake Hylia will be flooded automatically. I have to go fix that before any major progress goes on.

It's those boss event trigger things. They're pretty crazy.

EDIT: Lots of bug-fixes!

#634 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 14 February 2017 - 10:55 AM

Yay. I got it now. Can't wait to get started. 

Question...I play ZC in 2.5.2. I generally avoid 2.5.0 because it ended up corrupting all my saves three times in the past. 2.5.2 ok...or do I really need to use 2.5?

If so...I'll make a separate folder for this quest.

#635 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 14 February 2017 - 02:11 PM

Yay. I got it now. Can't wait to get started. 

Question...I play ZC in 2.5.2. I generally avoid 2.5.0 because it ended up corrupting all my saves three times in the past. 2.5.2 ok...or do I really need to use 2.5?

If so...I'll make a separate folder for this quest.

player 2.5.2  . working super !!

#636 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 14 February 2017 - 02:49 PM

Sure, it should certainly work in 2.5.2. Full backwards compatibility and all, I'll bet. I don't see why not. The version differences aren't so great that there should be massive hiccups in the engine.

I think the next major project should be the maps. That's going to be a doozy of a proposition though. It's gotta be done manually and ... painfully.

#637 Soraki

Soraki

• Members

Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:33 PM

mini_681000zelda004.png

mini_887225zelda005.png

Seems like i screwd up, any idea of how to get out of here ? And of course i already saved, so the continue point is in that corner...

#638 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:57 PM

For now, if you go to the left, you can go into the swamp. Then Press F6 to continue in a better location. Sorry about that. I really wish player arrival coordinates defaulted into the middle of the screen instead of the upper-left corner.

If you want a fast fix, This version is from today, March 8th 2017.

Make a copy of your current DoY250.qst and rename it DoY250Old.qst or something, then download the version immediately above, and rename it to DoY250.qst. You should be fine.

EDIT:

New Area Alert!

If you go from the Farmer's Field (Where you go to Blester) in Hyrule, and go straight west, eventually you'll come to a dead-end that has a "raft" path going south. Look at the north wall/cliff. You need the L2 Lamp from Excavation's B-2, and one Super Bomb. Burn the bush, then S-Bomb the wall behind it.

It's a Golden Shrine. There's only two (technically three) enemies; gold keese, and gold Darknuts. They're all VERY powerful, though certainly manageable. It helps a bunch if you have the Hammer to break their shields. Try various weapons on the keese.

You'll need the Ladder to finish the dungeon. The reward is:
Spoiler

#639 Soraki

Soraki

• Members

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:59 AM

The quest file works, thank you !

• ShadowTiger likes this

#640 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:12 PM

where the red bomb is at..??  needed to go that new place! -- super bomb seller.. please,,! thanks

#641 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:06 PM

If you go from Kanavas to Crystalia via the shortcut in northwest Kanavas west and north, it's the first house you find once you've traveled into Crystalia on the south-border of the map.

#642 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 12 March 2017 - 01:23 AM

If you go from Kanavas to Crystalia via the shortcut in northwest Kanavas west and north, it's the first house you find once you've traveled into Crystalia on the south-border of the map.

Thank you! I was doing the train station and found a red bomb after killing three spider, basement all the way to the end!

plus,, can't recall right now, but I found another big bomb on one cave in a trunk, so far got two, will try motorrow to go new place!!

• ShadowTiger likes this

#643 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 14 March 2017 - 10:01 PM

after getting the red candle from the excavations place,,, went to check on that new place (golden tomb) but somewhat I can't make progress in there......need special item for that place..?? :confused: :confused:

#644 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:50 AM

What special item do you think you need, though?  Where are you stuck?  All you should need is the hammer (To help with the Golden Darknuts) and the Ladder for one of the rooms on the right side.

I should really put ladder-holes in front of the entrance to make sure folks have the ladder before proceeding.  Yeah.

Here's a basic overview of the place from memory.  The dungeon is shaped like a large Rupee.  It's three rooms wide by maybe five or so rooms tall.  Top point has the treasure, bottom point is the entrance.

Spoiler

• vravelo likes this

#645 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 15 March 2017 - 10:27 PM

What special item do you think you need, though?  Where are you stuck?  All you should need is the hammer (To help with the Golden Darknuts) and the Ladder for one of the rooms on the right side.

I should really put ladder-holes in front of the entrance to make sure folks have the ladder before proceeding.  Yeah.

Here's a basic overview of the place from memory.  The dungeon is shaped like a large Rupee.  It's three rooms wide by maybe five or so rooms tall.  Top point has the treasure, bottom point is the entrance.

Spoiler

Thanks shadow,, believe me found my problem"" --no ladder + no hammer , :tard:  :zzz:      will be back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users