Rooms puzzles

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:42 PM

Hi it's me Red i want to tell you my script request ''Color Barriers Puzzles'' As you can see i want a script with thoses actions:

In the room when you make a puzzles with barriers colors with crystal switch color. If the barrier color corresponding at the crystal color then the barrier will lower or rised. Not only one room but others rooms without crystal switch color on the room. If it's possible i want it as FFC script and know what ''DO'' i must set up. it's will help me for the lava system in the Death Crater or the Dark Crypt (Level 4) Color Chambers 

#2 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 28 November 2016 - 04:29 AM

There is already a coloured switch thing in the database, under the name: 'Authentic Dungeon Barriers'. See if that does what you want.

If not, I have my own, global version, if you want that.

Edited by ZoriaRPG, 28 November 2016 - 04:29 AM.

#3 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 28 November 2016 - 08:59 AM

okey what your global version ?

#4 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:57 AM

okey what your global version ?

Should be this:

http://pastebin.com/3rf6uhaQ

I haven't checked it in a while: I know that TeamUDF used it, or I seem to recall making it for him, to fix an issue with crystal switches not working across DMaps (where one dungeon used many DMaps), but I'm not sure if he actully used it; nor do I recall if that is the latest version, but it was the one that I had on hand when I did my Pastebin uploads of working projects.

It does require some things from std_update.zh, and I was thinking of rewriting it to remove some loops, and simplify it in some other ways.

Unless you are familiar with ZScript, this is likely going to confuse you, but it's there if you want it. When I polish it up, I'll submit it to the script database.

This is the extant script, in the database: http://www.purezc.ne...=scripts&id=118

Edited by ZoriaRPG, 28 November 2016 - 10:02 AM.

#5 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 28 November 2016 - 10:03 AM

Ok i want it :)

#6 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 29 November 2016 - 01:42 PM

and i guess i'll need a script to for exemple i solve a puzzle in a room and the secret tiles appears in the other room too ?

#7 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 29 November 2016 - 04:16 PM

and i guess i'll need a script to for exemple i solve a puzzle in a room and the secret tiles appears in the other room too ?

No, you can do that by setting a screen state carryover in ZQuest from the screen with the secret, to the screen with the combo/trigger to change.

#8 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 29 November 2016 - 04:25 PM

ok then

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users