Photo

Legend of Lana DX Director's Cut

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#91 whacker

whacker

• Members

Posted 16 October 2016 - 04:25 PM

I'm also stumped at the ice block puzzle in the temple of souls at the bottom left of map. Congratulations on designing the most difficult block puzzles I've seen in a quest. Please never again.

#92 whacker

whacker

• Members

Posted 16 October 2016 - 07:29 PM

Normally it's the first one people have issues with, rather than the second one. I, uh, don't actually have a solution for that at hand. :P

It has multiple solutions so I'm sure you could probably figure something out. If not then I'll get back to you in a couple of days when I have more time with a recording of the solution, I'm terrible at explaining with words how to solve things.

I figured it out.

#93 macman1134

macman1134

• Members

Posted 23 November 2016 - 02:27 AM

So I've been stuck in Level 8 Illusion for a few hours. I have the boss key, the dungeon item, and one normal key, but I have no idea where the actual boss is. Can I have a hint?

#94 McSlapnuts

McSlapnuts

• Members

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:00 AM

-macman1134 If you're still playing,

Spoiler

Does anyone know where the Tropara Whistle is located?  I have beaten and found nearly everything in-game aside from it and a few things I believe to be connected to using it.

Edited by McSlapnuts, 22 March 2017 - 06:31 PM.

#95 Zorlaf

Zorlaf

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:28 AM

So I finally got through the 8th level, collected the triforce. And yet it didn't register as collected. This intentional, or is it a bug?

Edited by Zorlaf, 23 April 2017 - 06:39 AM.

#96 matski

matski

Junior

• Members

Posted 10 December 2023 - 10:52 AM

I am also stuck on lv 7 hard.  Missing a key so I can go up from the room above the room where there are mirrors in a square pattern.  I found three rooms not marked on the map; one heart container, one 1 rubby (I think), and one key.  Also, I believe I got the key on the bottom-right corner.  Found map and compass.  There is a room left side above the room where there are only blue wizzards where I killed all the enemies, makes a sound as I enter the room as I uncovered a secret, but nothing.  Am I missing something?   

Eh nevermind, I didn't get that key in the room from the bottom-right corner.  I didn't see anything "lifted" in that room until I stepped over a random spot .  

It's solvable but it requires a bit of outside of the box thinking, and hard assumes you're familiar with the regular level structure enough.

Spoiler

Now, I completed some post story content, luatic tower, ancient temple, and the engima (right side puzzles).  I see an area i n tropicana, a small island where you can enter a tree but it is blocked off by rocks.  Is there a way I can enter it?  Also, I am not able to unlock the symbols marked on the compass in green zone.  How can I unlock?  

Edited by matski, 17 December 2023 - 11:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users