Wagon script

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 05 May 2017 - 09:28 PM

hi i do want make a request for a script.
I do want a ffc script for the wagon and the path for the wagon.
Exemple for the Wagon ffc script (D0 is the speed how will take the wagon.) When Link touch this ffc on every directions he'll jump in the wagon and start to follow the path making a sound and Link will getting out of the wagon when the wagon stops.
For the paths scripts there can setting up the direction like (D0 means the direction like 0 south, 1 north, 2 east, and 3 west.) and the wagon will continue on the direction until he hit the another ffc direction script or when he touch the ''Stop ffc'', and the ''Stop'' ffc will stop the wagon when Link and the wagon touch the ffc
that all :)

Edited by Cedric, 10 May 2017 - 05:35 PM.

#2 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:36 PM

Of course i do wants make it a mimic from the Oracle series or Minish Cap's wagons.
and on the wagon Link will become invulnerable but the path will be a solid combo.

#3 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:52 AM

How does this differ from mine cars? Did you mean 'mine car' when you wrote 'wagon'?

Edited by ZoriaRPG, 11 May 2017 - 07:53 AM.

#4 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:31 AM

yeah ^^' sorry for the bad english.
Ah and it's possible for exempe adjust the speed of the mine car ? (exemple for the D2 ? and the 3 between 6 can be the normal speed, the 1 between 3 can be the slow speed, and the 6 between 9 can be the faster speed so the good thing to do can be exemple (D2: 4, D2: 2, and D2: 7)

Ah and you can also use the weapons ever when Link is on the mine car like the Arrow or the Boomerang for exemple.
And the ffc script will just need the mine car ffc (the speed will need to setup on this ffc), and for the direction path the invisible ffc (the speed will not be needed to setup on this ffc)

Edited by Cedric, 12 May 2017 - 12:28 AM.

#5 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:18 PM

Plus like as Oracle of Age/Seasons or Minish cap the mine car can kill enemy if he hit them or something like that 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users