Official "What video games are you playing right now?" topic

• Please log in to reply
4811 replies to this topic

#4126 Titanium Justice

Titanium Justice

Justice is served!

• Members

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:59 PM

Beat Alien Isolation yesterday. Still working on a genocide run for Undertale. Defeating Undyne proved more tragic than I anticipated. :worried: As for new games I acquired from Steam, I'm playing some old classics, such as Alien Vs. Predator Classic 2000 and Star Wars Battlefront II, and yes, I'm probably a cheap bastard for waiting 10+ years to get around to these games.

Edited by Titanium Justice, 27 November 2016 - 10:03 PM.

#4127 thepsynergist

thepsynergist

thepsynergist

• Members

Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:35 PM

Did a 100% run of Link to the Past in honor of the 25th anniversary.  It took me longer to find the Magic Cape and the Cane of Byrna than it did to get all the heart pieces.

• Anthus and Dark Ice Dragon like this

#4128 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:29 AM

The main thing I'm playing right now is Megadimension Neptunia VII on Steam, and on my 3DS, I'm currently playing Zelda 1.

• Anthus likes this

#4129 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 16 December 2016 - 12:19 PM

I just beat AlttP again too, for an LP. I'm also playing For Swords Adventures, Quest 447, and SMB3 for LPs. Gonna try to start Rayman Origins before too long. :)

#4130 Espilan

Espilan

Peahat.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 18 December 2016 - 01:03 PM

/slams down a list

Right now, it's primarily:

20XX, usually at least one run per day, sometimes the daily challenge

■ Dungeon Fighter Online, usually helping a friend with some of the late-game/endgame content

■ Pokémon Moon

edit: Forgot to mention, as far as ZC goes I'm playing Yuurei, but doing so fairly slowly since I've been saving it for after my 20XX/DFO stuff.

And occasionally:

■ Monster Hunter Generations

■ Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon

■ Tree of Savior

■ basically any Mega Man game available to 3DS

Plus some other stuff here and there.

Edited by Espilan, 18 December 2016 - 01:30 PM.

#4131 Dark Ice Dragon

Dark Ice Dragon

Wizard

• Members

Posted 18 December 2016 - 04:50 PM

i completed for the first time Ni No Kuni and Princess Crown,   i will, now try to take the platinum trophy of Odin Sphere Leifthrasir.

I'm playng Yuurei too, finished whit 5 charactes untill now and i will play more!

Edited by Dark Ice Dragon, 23 December 2016 - 05:07 PM.

#4132 Titanium Justice

Titanium Justice

Justice is served!

• Members

Posted 22 December 2016 - 12:35 AM

Playing the new Shantae. Very impressive so far. I especially love the updated graphics.

#4133 Nicholas Steel

Nicholas Steel

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:00 AM

Playing the new Shantae. Very impressive so far. I especially love the updated graphics.

Does it feature Fullscreen, or Borderless/Fake Fullscreen?

#4134 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 22 December 2016 - 06:33 AM

Finally got through as much of Hyrule Warriors as I can before I finally lost interest. Got almost one map of Adventure Mode completed, but I think I'm probably going to stop there. Pretty nice game overall, can be a little frustrating at times and some missions are quite repetitive, but I had fun. I do love how insanely OP some characters can get though :P

Either way, went back to Wind Waker HD and started the 2nd quest (which isn't very different from the first), but I'm going for Hero Mode this time. It isn't too challenging yet, though I almost died in the first dungeon, so it's definitely harder than a normal run that's for sure :P

#4135 Fiyaball

Fiyaball

I'll stop hoarding RPGs someday

• Members

Posted 23 December 2016 - 11:36 AM

giphy.gif

• Magi_Hero likes this

#4136 Nicholas Steel

Nicholas Steel

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 24 December 2016 - 09:28 AM

I just listened to the music for it https://virt.bandcam...-genie-hero-ostand I have to say, it's quite impressive considering the shift away from NES/Gameboy beep boop instrumentation.

#4137 thepsynergist

thepsynergist

thepsynergist

• Members

Posted 24 December 2016 - 02:47 PM

I just listened to the music for it https://virt.bandcam...-genie-hero-ostand I have to say, it's quite impressive considering the shift away from NES/Gameboy beep boop instrumentation.

The soundtrack to Pirate's Curse remains my favorite.  It's got more Arabic Core style music (Arabicore?).  This one sounds a little too dubsteppy for my taste, though I still like the core melody.

#4138 Cukeman

Cukeman

"Tra la la, look for Sahasrahla. ... ... ..."

• Banned

Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:59 PM

Has anyone beat Castlevania Rebirth on hard? I can't finish the clock tower stage. I beat NES Castlevania on hard, and I beat the Ninja Gaiden trilogy on NES, so I feel like I should be able to

#4139 Titanium Justice

Titanium Justice

Justice is served!

• Members

Posted 16 January 2017 - 12:08 AM

I'm getting real close to beating the Steam version of Munch's Odyssey. Also, I bought Final Fantasy XV just a week ago. I've only played it two times so far and I've already logged 10 hours into it. So yeah, it's pretty awesome.

#4140 Cukeman

Cukeman

"Tra la la, look for Sahasrahla. ... ... ..."

• Banned

Posted 17 January 2017 - 11:51 PM

One level into Luigi's Mansion 2 so far. I feel like this is a game I really should be playing on a TV in a dark room to have the full experience and the right atmosphere. I'm in a lit room on a 2DS, turning off the lights might help, but the small screen makes it hard to even see that some of the side-tables along the wall are even there, so I could easily miss drawers to open. If I had a 3DS XL that might be less of an issue, I dunno.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users