Seeking help to finish an incomplete script

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Majora

Majora

Unironic Marxist-Leninist

• Members

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:02 PM

SO, I have with me an 'incomplete' script. My scripter person who wrote it originally got called away by real life (that skank (referring to RL if it were a person)) stuff. So, I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to finish it? If so, we can do a thing with some kind of IM program or IRC, since PM'ing and/or e-mailing back and forth is inefficient. If interested (ironically ->) PM me. Oh, this is the Master Hand script. And from the looks of it, it's not too complicated or long (compared to some OTHER scripts I've seen that aren't as 'interactive/animated'.)

Sooooo... any takers? D:

#2 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:42 PM

C'mon, Majora, you know better than that... if you want to find a taker, choose a descriptive thread title rather one that sounds like spam. icon_razz.gif I've edited it to describe what you're looking for. Good luck with your search.

#3 Majora

Majora

Unironic Marxist-Leninist

• Members

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:40 AM

People rarely respond to requests nowadays D: thought i'd try adding some bait to the hook. Oh well icon_razz.gif New thread title works too icon_heh.gif

#4 lucas92

lucas92

Defender

• Members

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:14 AM

I could help, but it always depends on the complexity of the uncompleted script. icon_shrug.gif

Edited by lucas92, 04 March 2009 - 11:14 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users