Photo

A blast from the past (kid who attempted to troll this website)

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 thepsynergist

thepsynergist

thepsynergist

• Members

Posted 29 December 2016 - 08:08 PM

I did in World of Warcraft once, because people give you free gold if you whore yourself out.

#32 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 30 December 2016 - 06:16 AM

The funniest part was the reactions of one of our old members. We had known each other for years, he knew I was a dude, yet the second I told him he started calling me baby and I really don't think he was having a laugh. That was pretty great.

• Daniel and Anthus like this

#33 Naru

Naru

Magus

• Members

Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:03 AM

What I want to know is, who hasn't pretended to be a girl at one point or another? :P

So they all just pretend?! And I was so sure girls actually do exist! :unsure:

• Anthus, Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder, Dark Ice Dragon and 1 other like this

#34 Daniel

Daniel

v My Godess

• Members

Posted 01 January 2017 - 10:53 AM

What I want to know is, who hasn't pretended to be a girl at one point or another? :P

A bit off topic but I used to have a Facebook where I was a middle aged women. I was regularly bombarded with friend requests and all sorts of perverts messaging me. Often times it would get really inappropriate and some would even randomly send me pics of their swords and triforce pieces. Naturally I did what any nice guy would do and screencap the messages and pics and send it to their spouses, girlfriends, and parents. And pretty much anyone on their friends list with their last name.

Took over three years for me to get reported as a fake profile and banned.
  • Neppy, thepsynergist, Anthus and 1 other like this

#35 LinkFan64_Reformed

LinkFan64_Reformed

Game Developer

• Members

Posted 04 January 2017 - 01:14 PM

A bit off topic but I used to have a Facebook where I was a middle aged women. I was regularly bombarded with friend requests and all sorts of perverts messaging me. Often times it would get really inappropriate and some would even randomly send me pics of their swords and triforce pieces. Naturally I did what any nice guy would do and screencap the messages and pics and send it to their spouses, girlfriends, and parents. And pretty much anyone on their friends list with their last name.

Took over three years for me to get reported as a fake profile and banned.

You must of seen a lot of dick in your glory days XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users