Random Theme Contest 3 - Themes

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#46 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:03 AM

Would it be possible to maybe have a one day extension of the deadline? I've been feeling kinda sick since the contest started. I tried to work on the quest despite it, but an extra day to make up for the lost time would give me a bit of a reassurance. And of course the extension should apply to everyone who entered if it happens.

• Shane and Avaro like this

#47 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:13 PM

Yes, that is fine. Let's say we extend the deadline to the 18th included, so that's three extra days. So maybe that'll allow us to get a few extra submissions too.

• Russ, Shane, Moosh and 1 other like this

#48 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:25 PM

It's not like we wouldn't have been able to submit by the original deadline, but with 3 extra days the quest is going to be a lot better!
  • Russ and Shane like this

#49 Golden Guardian

Golden Guardian

• Members

Posted 15 January 2017 - 03:45 PM

3 extra days is actually very helpful for me, as college classes starting back up and other things I was busy with meant I could barely get any work done. I plan to finish this quest whether or not I can make it in time for the deadline, but I will work hard to have it done before then.

• Shane and Avaro like this

#50 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 16 January 2017 - 06:17 PM

Is there any preferred format to submit the quests in once they're finished. I imagine just a short description with a screenshot or two and a download link since they'll all be in the OP of the new thread? Although it's looking like there won't be enough to hit the post cap.

• Shane likes this

#51 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:16 PM

Apart from the download link, you should mention the theme(s) you picked if it's not obvious. A short description is welcome. Screenshots are not mandatory but they're always helpful to have.

#52 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:55 PM

I am definately out. I haven't even started, been moving and applying for jobs and other things and found no time for this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

#53 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:49 PM

I won't be able to enter either. :(

#54 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 17 January 2017 - 06:04 PM

So, given the extra time, I was actually able to get my entry completed (Thank you for the extension).  I'll have it ready to send in tomorrow.  Question, does this need to be sent to you through a PM?

• Avaro likes this

#55 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 17 January 2017 - 06:28 PM

Yeah, won't be able to enter. I got hit with pneumonia start of the new years, and then my old computer with all my stuff died.

...That said, I do hope to make the quest I planned to make at some point, if I ever get the motivation.

#56 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:02 PM

So, given the extra time, I was actually able to get my entry completed (Thank you for the extension).  I'll have it ready to send in tomorrow.  Question, does this need to be sent to you through a PM?

Yes, send your entries through a PM.

• Joaish (RedTribeLink) likes this

#57 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:30 PM

Looks like we actually did need the extra days. We'll send in our quest at the end of the 18th. :D

• Shane and Joaish (RedTribeLink) like this

#58 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 18 January 2017 - 05:34 AM

It is finished. At long last, the Great Lejes Adventure is over. It's far from perfect, but I'm just glad I got something finished. This has been the most against the odds I've ever been in a quest contest and still I managed to top myself in one sense,

• Shane, Avaro and Joaish (RedTribeLink) like this

#59 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 18 January 2017 - 03:50 PM

Well, after fixing some trivial things (making this hopefully bug free) I finally submitted it. First quest I ever completed, I am excited for people to play it! Wouldn't be possible without Avataro either, can't thank him enough. Also looking forward to playing and seeing what other entries come from this. Definitely going to enter next time too but for now, I'm pretty burnt out. :P

• Eddy, LikeLike on fire and Joaish (RedTribeLink) like this

#60 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 18 January 2017 - 05:17 PM

I just submitted mine.  In my personal opinion, it's not as good as Slipstream, but I am proud of what I was able to get done in the time allotted. Hopefully, everyone gets some enjoyment out of it.  Looking forward to the other submissions as well!

• Shane likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users