• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#16 elise

elise

RIP Elise, 7/20/2011 - 49 Years Young.

• Members

Posted 07 October 2004 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE(Crackers @ Oct 7 2004, 05:17 PM)
Elise, I used your link, thanks for that, and got to comments. I clicked on that and it gave me hide comments. Didn't see anything to rate it. Did I miss something? Nothing shows up for comments or rating.

Also need help on lv7 again icon_frown.gif  It wouldn't give me the triforce and I also don't know how to get to the left side of the dungeon in those other rooms (shown on dungeon map). There are 3 levels with 2 rooms each. Since I'm at it where is lv8? Need to start having more fun than lv7 is giving me  icon_sweat.gif

http://www.purezc.co...mments#comments
right under is a comment box where you can put your comment on the quest
right above stands rating choose one and when you are done push on submit icon_wink.gif

#17 Crackers

Crackers

Senior

• Members

Posted 07 October 2004 - 05:27 PM

On lv7 I just thought I had to find a secret area that would get me the triforce. I would never have figured out how to get to lv8 because the ocarina is used to transport you to levels you've already completed. I like your hint but probably wouldn't have gotten it right away. Would have to just think about it, stars that is. icon_biggrin.gif

#18 Avalee

Avalee

Junior

• Members

Posted 05 November 2004 - 04:53 PM

This has been a great game. I am at the part where I go throughLevel 8 to get back to Level 7 to get the triforce. But I got stuck in a room in Level 8 that kept warping me back to the door, but after reading your hint above about how to walk on the blocks I am now on way back to Level 7 to get the Triforce. YEAH!!! Thanks for the great hint

Avalee icon_lol.gif

#19 Jish

Jish

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 05 November 2004 - 05:12 PM

Thanks. I'm glad someone likes it, anyway. Most people seem to like big, immersive quests with perks like cutscenes and things you cann't make with 1.90. These are very nice games, but 1.90 quests can be fun too, in a more simple way.

#20 Avalee

Avalee

Junior

• Members

Posted 05 November 2004 - 06:49 PM

I like most all the Zelda games...especially the ones I can do. Well I am working my way through Level 9 and not getting very far today. Have to quit until after work on Sunday. I keep going around in circles...Stupid me gave you two of my hearts for diamonds I did not need..I just did not take the time to think. icon_heh.gif

I have the bottom and middle part of Level 9 done...looking for the golden arrows....

I have really enjoyed the different things you have done with this whole game. Alot of neat things.

Thanks
Avalee

#21 Avalee

Avalee

Junior

• Members

Posted 07 November 2004 - 06:53 AM

Jish,

Can you give me a hint on how to find the golden arrows and I was in a room that wanted bait and I gave him the bait but could not get into the door on the left. It seems the other doors was blocked.

Avalee

#22 Jish

Jish

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 07 November 2004 - 08:17 PM

this part was pretty confusing to some people. When you found the Goriya, he said something along the lines of "When you find bait, return through the door to come here."

This means that when you find the bait, you have to leave that room the way you came in. In this case, you came in through the right. So return to the room where you found it, then go through the right wall and you wil appear in the room where you can reach the golden arrows.

#23 Avalee

Avalee

Junior

• Members

Posted 07 November 2004 - 09:14 PM

Jish thank you so much. I just finished the game.

#24 Jish

Jish

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 08 November 2004 - 07:51 AM

Way to go, you just finished a very challenging quest, both combat-wise and puzzle-wise. Now, if you could go rate the quest on its PureZC download page, I would appreciate it. It has two 4-star ratings so far. If you feel that it deserves less than that, go ahead and give it whatever score you think it needs. I won't complain.

On another note, there were a few areas in the game that confused people, since they had such awkward solutions. These include reaching the Level 9 Goryia, that Level 9 room near the start where you have to shoot an arrow through the keyholes, and reaching Level 8. I'm going to fix these problems soon, probably today, and have the quest updated. It will also be compatable with 1.92 B83, which means I'll have to play through the whole thing again.

#25 radder1

radder1

Junior

• Members

Posted 12 February 2005 - 02:52 PM

I just got deep into this quest and although some things are weird, there are a lot of creative things too.

I am on my way to level 9 and look forward to the end.

#26 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 12 February 2005 - 03:39 PM

radder1, do you realize that the last post in this topic was back in November of last year? Please remember not to grave-dig, because topics with tons of posts appearing out of nowhere confused people, and yeah, it's just a rule. icon_biggrin.gif Thanks. icon_wink.gif

Oh, and *topic locked* user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users