• This topic is locked This topic is locked
109 replies to this topic

#16 elise

elise

RIP Elise, 7/20/2011 - 49 Years Young.

• Members

Posted 17 November 2006 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE(CastChaos @ Nov 17 2006, 11:47 PM) View Post

Truly great quest, same style as the previous two, just much better. It's hard, too, like the other two. A real maze.

So...
I explored the graveyard which is near Chamber1 and the one directly north from the entrance. I also got a lamp from west and got a magic upgrade from Chamber1. Am I done with Chamber1 now? There is a room with shooting lava and keeses, but I don't know what to do there.

I also bought a skulltula, some kind of arrow and something that looked like a big blue shield, but it isn't (Link won't wear it and it's among the inventory tool items). I also got a mushroom and gave to the sWitch.

What next? I located Chamber2 and... 8...
you are done with chamber one after you beat the boss and got the blue pearl the items you have to find in chamber 1 are the ladder the hookshot, boomer, and magic jar icon_wink.gif

#17 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 17 November 2006 - 09:28 PM

Looks cool. icon_naughty.gif Downloading now...

#18 XMSB

XMSB

Furry Friends Furever

• Members

Posted 17 November 2006 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE(Sharon Daniel @ Nov 17 2006, 08:28 PM) View Post

Looks cool. icon_naughty.gif Downloading now...

Wait! What version are you going to use to play this quest, Sharon? icon_neutral.gif

#19 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 17 November 2006 - 09:41 PM

2.11 beta 10b, I suppose. icon_blink.gif That's what Freedom recommends...

#20 XMSB

XMSB

Furry Friends Furever

• Members

Posted 17 November 2006 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE(Sharon Daniel @ Nov 17 2006, 08:41 PM) View Post

2.11 beta 10b, I suppose. icon_blink.gif That's what Freedom recommends...

I had 2.11 beta 10, but I replaced it with beta 14 ( icon_mad.gif which is the worst beta icon_mad.gif ). So I'd rather wait until 2.5 is released before I even look for a place to download this quest, because I am not redownloading beta 10! icon_sweat.gif By the way, where do you download this quest? icon_rolleyes.gif Never mind. I know where to find it now. icon_razz.gif

Edited by Pokegamer1989, 17 November 2006 - 09:47 PM.

#21 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 18 November 2006 - 02:16 AM

I'm stuck in chamber 1 already......So what else is new icon_lol.gif I've got the boomerang and the magic jar. I've tried walking thru skulls on the walls and bombiing them, even tried using the boomerang on the skulls and on candles. I have the power bracelet but I can't get any blocks or candles to move in the rooms I've been in.
Please can someone tell me what I'm supposed to do next?
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 18 November 2006 - 02:16 AM.

#22 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 18 November 2006 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE(ms_zelda_lady @ Nov 18 2006, 01:16 AM) View Post

I'm stuck in chamber 1 already......So what else is new icon_lol.gif I've got the boomerang and the magic jar. I've tried walking thru skulls on the walls and bombiing them, even tried using the boomerang on the skulls and on candles. I have the power bracelet but I can't get any blocks or candles to move in the rooms I've been in.
Please can someone tell me what I'm supposed to do next?
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

Wait, you found the Power Bracelet? Where is it? You are missing the hookshot, though. Try bombing the room to the right of the starting point. I believe that's the passage to the Hookshot.

Oh, a handy bit of info: in the main area, in the room with the stairs leading outside, to the shop, and to the Fairy w/ Boots ( icon_thumbsup.gif ), destroy all the mushroom-like enemies, and you'll hear a secret tone. Wait about 20-30 seconds and a treasure chest should appear with a key. I don't know what it's for, though.

#23 Freedom

Freedom

Warrior

• Members

Posted 18 November 2006 - 02:47 AM

QUOTE(Animus01 @ Nov 18 2006, 12:26 AM) View Post

Wait, you found the Power Bracelet? Where is it? You are missing the hookshot, though. Try bombing the room to the right of the starting point. I believe that's the passage to the Hookshot.

Oh, a handy bit of info: in the main area, in the room with the stairs leading outside, to the shop, and to the Fairy w/ Boots ( icon_thumbsup.gif ), destroy all the mushroom-like enemies, and you'll hear a secret tone. Wait about 20-30 seconds and a treasure chest should appear with a key. I don't know what it's for, though.

That key was an "easter egg", just in case you can't find a needed key somewhere else.
There are some keys VERY hard to find. icon_wink.gif

#24 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 18 November 2006 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE(Freedom @ Nov 18 2006, 01:47 AM) View Post

That key was an "easter egg", just in case you can't find a needed key somewhere else.
There are some keys VERY hard to find. icon_wink.gif

So, it's basically a spare key? I thought there was a treasure chest in the main area somewhere. I have to say this was a VERY well-made game. It's too bad it can't be in the database yet, though. This game is the Twilight Princess of the Castle Haunt series! icon_thumbsup.gif

#25 Brandon

Brandon

Junior

• Members

Posted 18 November 2006 - 03:59 AM

I'm wondering where Chamber 4 is? I finished Chamber 3 and got the magic jar in Chamber 2.

#26 elise

elise

• Members

Posted 18 November 2006 - 05:50 AM

the way to the Chamber 4 entrance is very very close to the level 2 entrance icon_wink.gif

#27 Brandon

Brandon

Junior

• Members

Posted 18 November 2006 - 06:24 AM

That's chamber 5, unless you are talking about something else? (One room to the north of 2.)

#28 elise

elise

• Members

Posted 18 November 2006 - 06:35 AM

the entrance to chamber 2 is next to a wall icon_wink.gif
oh why don't they have a bomb smilie here icon_lol.gif

#29 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 18 November 2006 - 06:53 AM

I found the boomerang where Animus01 claimed the hookshot be. I reached a point where I need the ladder. Now don't know what to do.

Anyways I'm happy that somebody could make a full quest on a beta... I may end up having further ideas...

Edited by CastChaos, 18 November 2006 - 06:54 AM.

#30 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 18 November 2006 - 06:59 AM

I found two never-dying bushes in one of the overworld areas. They were put there intentionally, it seems. They're very useful too. icon_whistle.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users