Photo

Who's the bestest quest maker in the whole wide

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Poll: Who's the bestest quest maker in the whole wide world? (10 member(s) have cast votes)

Who's the bestest quest maker in the whole wide world?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 13 April 2006 - 07:20 PM

Whooooooooooooooo's the bestest questest maker in the whole wide world?

#2 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 13 April 2006 - 07:33 PM

Why is Mr. Z not on there? I choose him, hands down, without a doubt.

#3 Pol's Voice

Pol's Voice

Adept

• Members

Posted 13 April 2006 - 07:33 PM

Isn't this topic a bit played out already.....if someone makes a good quest, they're a.o.k. in my book. icon_thumbsup.gif

Heck, if someone tries to make a good quest, that's more than I've done to this point! In the words of the immortal Ali G: RESPECT.

Edited by Pol's Voice, 13 April 2006 - 07:44 PM.

#4 OMEG

OMEG

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 13 April 2006 - 07:36 PM

Where's C-Dawg? Mr. Z? Exate? Freedom?

#5 Mikado

Mikado

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 13 April 2006 - 07:40 PM

...soon to be Radien?

#6 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 13 April 2006 - 07:43 PM

None of these/Please state

-_-

#7 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 13 April 2006 - 07:50 PM

There are many great quest makers out there that are great for different reasons, so it is hard for me to pick just one. Based on experience and consistent deliverance to great quests, I would say DarkFlameWolf (my vote), followed by Mr. Z and Peteo. Shoelace may only have one quest, but his quest "Hero of Dreams" may possible prove to be the best custom quest out there. I hear that Freedom makes some very good quests, although I have not played any of them, so there is uncertainty there for me as well. I am sure there are also some great quest makers out there who don't release their quests to PureZC, but rather to other places, most likely AGN.

In addition to that, this poll is very inaccurate, since it leaves many folks out. Also, if you have to mention your name more than once in a poll, you are probably not anywhere close to being the best. Take no offense to that, Revfan9. I can't judge you, since I have not seen any of your work. I know why you put Billy Ronald on there, yet there are so many others who would fit the same bill as well. They are a dime a dozen, but I am sure they usually get better with more experience and an artistic sense.

#8 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 13 April 2006 - 09:55 PM

these types of topics are getting quite old and only promote hostility between questers and fellow forum-goers. It really serves no purpose than to inflate egos and demean others opinions on what they think is good.

#9 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 13 April 2006 - 10:09 PM

Should we proceed to close?

#10 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 13 April 2006 - 10:10 PM

Not again...

There was just one of these last month and it turned out not so fun. I'm taking the initiative here and just closing this before it can get anywhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users