Whats your favorite quest?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 Nate

Nate

Magus

• Members

Posted 03 March 2005 - 10:43 PM

Whats your favorite zelda classic quest? Mine is Swansong all the way!

#2 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 03 March 2005 - 10:54 PM

Yeah. May I put this in Zelda Classic Quest Discussion please? Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif icon_smile.gif

I'm honestly not sure in the least. Naturally, I like my own quests, but only because EVERYONE likes their own quests. icon_razz.gif

Sabotage Dragoon (And DoY) by C-Dawg were out of this world. Petoe put a LOT of work into MMDWR.

PrinceMSC put in a LOT of work with his astounding artwork. *b*/link3505/Gashin is also guilty of this. icon_razz.gif icon_wink.gif You guys just rock. NoeL and Radien put in just as much effort though. PolygonX8 also works with tiles a lot, and I'll never quite understand how you guys do it.

Mr. Z and DFW have insane amounts of time with which to craft quests. I'll never be able to understand where it all comes from. @_@

And of course, there are a lot more quests I have liked. To deny one quest the pleasure of being a "favorite" is to say quests can actually be bad or good on a universal scale. Nope, can't do that. It's all user-specific.

#3 Nate

Nate

Magus

• Members

Posted 03 March 2005 - 10:56 PM

QUOTE(BH4 @ Mar 3 2005, 07:54 PM)
Yeah.  May I put this in Zelda Classic Quest Discussion please?  Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif icon_smile.gif

Sorry about that BH4. I forgot to mention that another would have to be Polygon's Links Nightmare

#4 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 03 March 2005 - 11:10 PM

Nearly all of them. They've all given me something to do and they've all been pretty challenging.

#5 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 04 March 2005 - 12:28 AM

Definitely Link's Birthday DX. It is certainly the best among all the quests I've actually played thus far. Given, though, that I haven't played many quests. I haven't even finished half of LBDX, to tell the truth. I don't play quests very often, especially since ZC's been giving me troubles with my save files... >_<

I definitely need to play The Prophecy sometime, or at least what BH4 has finished of it. It sounds like it has some pretty nifty ideas in it...

#6 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 04 March 2005 - 12:59 AM

My two all-time favorites are Hidden Duality, and Link's Birthday. THose are the first two quests I had played when I joined PureZC. I still love them.

#7 Mr. Z

Mr. Z

Old Bastard is back!

• Members

Posted 04 March 2005 - 01:31 AM

Hidden Duality, Isle of the Winds, Revenge 2, Mystic Land (for so far it's done), Fall uh de Honky Pig (o_O; )
Basically every quest I finished. There are more, but I kinda forgot about them...

#8 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 04 March 2005 - 02:45 AM

I like Seach for Elise, Isle of the Winds, and LB:DX. Those games are the ones that stand out in my mind. We have a lot of good designers here at PureZC. icon_razz.gif

#9 Hergiswi

Hergiswi

don't look for me, i'm just a story you've been told

• Members

Posted 04 March 2005 - 06:54 AM

I have only played a few quests, and I haven't even finished one. But from what I've played, I'd have to say either Sky Towers (demo) or Dance of Rememberance (demo).

#10 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

Vanice in DFS' heart

• Members

Posted 04 March 2005 - 09:04 AM

Hmm, I think DoY and SD (demo) are great quest. icon_biggrin.gif But C-dawg's quests have many bugs. icon_frown.gif

#11 fenoxfrost

fenoxfrost

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 04 March 2005 - 10:17 AM

My favorites would have to be Link to Tortuga at the top right now. Then Swansong, & Metroid:The Pirate Projects. icon_lol.gif

#12 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 March 2005 - 11:36 AM

QUOTE(BH4)
Mr. Z and DFW have insane amounts of time with which to craft quests. I'll never be able to understand where it all comes from. @_@

Believe me, I probably have more time than them. I'm the one who's completed 12 quests, and have 3 others in the process. icon_wink.gif

MegaMan: Dr. Wily's Revenge DC
This is due to the great effort and professional work put into this quest. Not only that, but it's about as long as a normal console game! This quest tortures the ZC engine to almost its fullest, has great graphics, and an excellent gameplay with a decent plot.
No other quest I've played has met everything I'd expect in it except this one.

#13 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 04 March 2005 - 03:31 PM

Link's Birthday all the way.

#14 Breadguy

Breadguy

Warrior

• Members

Posted 04 March 2005 - 05:12 PM

My favorite quest of all time is Link's Birthday. My second would have to be BOA. That quest rocked. What I got to play of it. I wish BH4 could of finished it. I haven't played all the quests, so I don't know.

#15 Moldorm

Moldorm

Magus

• Members

Posted 24 June 2005 - 01:07 AM

Link´s Birthday DX, The Hidden Duality Director´s Cut,
Dance of Remembrance (demo,but when it comes out the full version i think it will rock the other two.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users